what are the reasons for some of you not having any tattoos?

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Wait... Who doesnt line timberwolves?

Other than you, can you name someone who does?
:stopitslime:
Because I'm indecisive and I know that no matter what I get I'll end up regretting it later on down the line.

I'm too indecisive I think of what I want but then start second guessing myself like "do I really want this on me for the rest of my life?" :lupe: Also I can never decide where I would want it

That's where I am with it

U can get a tat like mine. This my most recent one

That's very "Original", never seen a tatt like that before. :jbhmm:

Don't forget to get the "Only God Can Judge Me" on your chest and the "Praying Hands" on your upper arm. :sas1:

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm telling everybody my story visually
see now, me personally, I don't really care if other people know my story.
None of the reasons I hear from other people are strong enough to make me go, "hmm, that's some real shyt" and I see no reason to do it myself.
Simple as that. :manny:
But do you though

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I only wanted an "In Memory" one but never decided on a design or wording, on my back. Just not pressed to get any at all.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
In college I was gonna get one of those tribal arm bands. I went to the tattoo parlor all ready and sh*t, the tattoo guy looked at me and asked me if I knew what that tattoo represented, obviously I didn't, he said I should probably go research a permanent mark on my body before I put it on. So I did some research and saw that it belonged to a Polynesian warrior class, and that these cats had to do all kinds of things to earn that tattoo. I immediately realized how wack that sh*t was, and never went back. I think if the tat means something personal to you its cool, but if you are doing it just to do it, don't.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
bad enough i get treated like crap due to my race color but having tattoos is something i will never do because it will send a wrong message to someone that i may be some kind of a drug dealer or gang affiliated. i do not know how long the idea of tattoos have existed in human history but i am pretty sure the bible has a verse regarding tattoos that says it is not a good idea. when i see people with tattoos, i think blood disease. Can i ask you something, why do some people have the same tribal tattoos as others? I am referring something similar to this photo design
tribal-abstract-sharped-design_91-6182.jpg

ps: i think white people invented the idea of having tattoos but i could be wrong.