What are you hype/excited about lately?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Anything from entertainment or upcoming events whatever you're currently having fun enjoying.

Few weeks ago I watched Rhythm & Flow series on Netflix. it was exciting seeing new rap talent getting the spotlight. I was never a big fan of Cardi B music wise but her personality was fun to watch her alongside T.I. and Chance the rapper giving the next generation feedback. A few of the battles were lit asf at least one contestant got flamed in the battles.

I'm ordering Bobby Brown's biography book Every Little Step with his life story in it. he talks about that time he kicked Janet Jackson out of his hotel room naked after he smashed. Can't wait to see his stories about his life in the entertainment biz.
9780062442581_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

the new Kamen Rider Zero One show from japan is hype as hell. Theres been parts that were so lit I had to pause it like smh "that was sweet as fuk smfh" they go crazy with the action in their shows over there just look at this bruh.

:damn::whoo::dwillhuh:

its the same company TOEI that USA buys their Power Rangers footage from every other year.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
2 weeks deontay ortiz, then 4 days after im due in court on a case i was trying to get thrown out for over a year smh. im facing 1-4 years if guilty but im trying for a non custodial sentence.

then after joshua ruiz :salute:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Girlfriend is going to Germany for two weeks in December.

Gonna have the house / bed / fridge all to myself. :stylin:

Workouts and diet are gonna be immaculate. :ohlawd:

Brehs I'm not gonna shave for two weeks. :wow: Best believe the George Jefferson is gonna be in full-effect :yes:.

I'm even gonna shyt in her bathroom :lolbron:.

Last edited:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I'm excited to finally fukking leave this shyt hole place!
Let's see if things follow through!!!
-------------------------------------------------
I just prayed if my blood spill unjustly 4 any reason than let destruction fall upon all on God I pray to. Amen!

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Tbh, nothing right now 2018 & 2019 have been very stagnant to me. If I'm looking forward to anything it's BF sales I need a new tablet.