What Are Your Favorite Horror Movies?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If theres a horror movie from the 70's going back you can reccomend id like to hear it. I just cant think of any.

The beyond
Night of the living dead or Dawn of the Dead but I prefer Dawn
Alien
Halloween(79, so right on the cusp)
suspiria
Rosemary's Baby has an eerie vibe throughout the whole flick
Black Christmas
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Phantasm
Last House on the Left...it plays like a snuff film and it's not one of my favorites but it's definitely something I recommend a horror fan sees just to get a taste of early Wes Craven

There are others mentioned throughout the thread that are from that era too. I haven't seen a bad suggestion yet so check them out and check those out.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The beyond
Night of the living dead or Dawn of the Dead but I prefer Dawn
Alien
Halloween(79, so right on the cusp)
suspiria
Rosemary's Baby has an eerie vibe throughout the whole flick
Black Christmas
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Phantasm
Last House on the Left...it plays like a snuff film and it's not one of my favorites but it's definitely something I recommend a horror fan sees just to get a taste of early Wes Craven

There are others mentioned throughout the thread that are from that era too. I haven't seen a bad suggestion yet so check them out and check those out.
Alien is about the only film on that list i can get with.

Another film for this list though

The Gate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forget what scene, but my friend threw up while we were watching that flick. Ugh, I searched to try to find the scene but I can't remember which one it is. It involved the old gypsy witch lady. I was dying laughing though.

I bet is when old girl fell in the grave with the old lady's corpse....If I remember right, the old lady's dead fingers accidentally got caught in the girls mouth...

Ish was pure comedy

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
only movie that ever had me legit shook up was the exorcist. It's really the only monster that is scary IMO because you have to play its game to defeat it. Everything else is basically just guys in suits to me, i never was able to let myself go and let that scare me.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Favorite horror movie series (although I posted the 1st)

Favorite single standing scary movie (even though it's apart of a huge series)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
only movie that ever had me legit shook up was the exorcist. It's really the only monster that is scary IMO because you have to play its game to defeat it. Everything else is basically just guys in suits to me, i never was able to let myself go and let that scare me.
Soft and p*ssy. So cliche. The exorcist. I thought that shyt was a comedy as a kid. Woulda slapped the shyt out that bytch.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Soft and p*ssy. So cliche. The exorcist. I thought that shyt was a comedy as a kid. Woulda slapped the shyt out that bytch.
:manny: i remember being 12, vaguely believing god and that movie scaring the shyt out of me. You can't defeat the devil brah:bryan:he doesn't even get defeated in the movie the body he goes into just gets killed:ohhh:. Also it can effect your entire living situation, possess your loved ones and trick your mind.:sadcam:And there ain't a thing you can do about it:dwillhuh: in the book she crawls around licking her mothers feet and shyt.:sadcam: