What are your favorite movies of the year so far? (2022)

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
That marvel cinematic universe is hughkey eexhausting. I got 3 movies (eternals, strange 2, Thor 4) and about 7 series to watch

:shaq2:

I started from the very beginning back in like May or June and I’m now up to Hawkeye

I’ve been watching the movies and shows in the chronological order that they were released

I’m almost done with Hawkeye and then I got Moon Knight, Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel, Thor Love and Thunder and She Hulk to watch

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I started from the very beginning back in like May or June and I’m now up to Hawkeye

I’ve been watching the movies and shows in the chronological order that they were released

I’m almost done with Hawkeye and then I got Moon Knight, Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel, Thor Love and Thunder and She Hulk to watch

shyt is sickening 😮‍💨

I'm trying to stay in the timelines order too. Some of these shyts are mid af too

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The only Marvel movies that have been so so are Thor 2, Captain Marvel, The Eternals and Black Widow

I liked captain marvel and black widow :manny: . They were cool enough for what they were. Black widow was surprisingly grim for the MCU

I was really underwhelmed by Infinity War and Endgame :francis: . I just saw both of them a few months ago and they did not live up to the hype.

Daps
I liked captain marvel and black widow :manny: . They were cool enough for what they were. Black widow was surprisingly grim for the MCU

I was really underwhelmed by Infinity War and Endgame :francis: . I just saw both of them a few months ago and they did not live up to the hype.
Honest question, what exactly did you like about Captain Marvel & Black Widow?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
1. The Fallout
2. The Batman
3. The Northman
4. Everything everywhere all at once
5. Top gun Maverick
6. Nope
7. Turning Red
8. RRR
9. Ambulance
10. Kimi
11. The black phone
12. Prey
13. Hustle
14. Emily the criminal
15. X

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

Captain Marvel the movie isn't bad, it just felt like something was missing from Brie's performance, really.

but compared to The Eternals, it's ways better.

The Eternals move was long and dragged..

Really?!! Infinity War and Endgame are classics to me

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Captain Marvel the movie isn't bad, it just felt like something was missing from Brie's performance, really.

but compared to The Eternals, it's ways better.

The Eternals move was long and dragged..

Really?!! Infinity War and Endgame are classics to me

Not enough Black Panther for my liking, even though Wakanda was the battleground :comeon: .

Tom Holland's Spiderman continued to act like a fukking bytch without a good grasp of his powers :pacspit:

shyt was just happening and they weren't really explaining it or naming characters.

People just randomly showed up when all hope was lost :what: . I know it's comics but cmon man.

Infinity War and Endgame are Teo things that had to be experienced in real time for you to get that full effect. Just like true detective season 1 - the mystique is lacking when you weren't part of the wave