What black person says alpha/beta male?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's my whole point breh, it would have been insecure to deny his expertise. Any group of men who come together to do anything will naturally form a hierarchy. We don't even consciously do this.

Think about the last time u went bar hopping with your friends, it wasn't a democratic "alright everybody let's vote" type deal. I guarantee you or one of your friends took the lead and everybody else just fell in line.

But then again, I'm from the south and even though it's fading, we still have a semblance of traditional masculine behavior. I don't really know how new black types function
:manny: Every real nikka had a uncle/ big homie. Give respect when it's due, play yo position and soak up the game.no alpha no beta just respect guidance and understanding.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: Every real nikka had a uncle/ big homie. Give respect when it's due, play yo position and soak up the game.no alpha no beta just respect guidance and understanding.

You said it right there, you play your position. Like I said hierarchies are naturally formed. Alpha / beta are just terms to understand the phenomenon. The only people who truly get upset about it are the ones who're permanently beta or subservient. It's really nothing to get upset about. Depending on the situation we've all played the beta in situations, the problem comes in when your whole personality is beta or subservient

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said it right there, you play your position. Like I said hierarchies are naturally formed. Alpha / beta are just terms to understand the phenomenon. The only people who truly get upset about it are the ones who're permanently beta or subservient. It's really nothing to get upset about. Depending on the situation we've all played the beta in situations, the problem comes in when your whole personality is beta or subservient
Brehs, stop it. This alpha/beta male shyt is fascist cac thinking that assumes that human beings function like a pack of wolves, but doesn't even understand how a wolvepack really fuctions.