What Could Go Wrong vol 2: Whites Making Deadly Diseases...Deadlier

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
LEAVE US THE FUKK ALONE!
They’ve been experimenting on us with germ warfare for decades!:stopitslime:
Yet ANOTHER justification for reparations.

“Another controversial experiment described in Cole's book involved a test at the Norfolk Naval Supply Center. The experimenters packed crates with fungal spores to see how they would affect the people unpacking those crates.

Cole's book notes that "portions of a report about an army test in 1951 involving Aspergillus fumigatus ... indicate that the army intentionally exposed a disproportionate number of black people to the organism." Most of the employees at the supply center were black.

In the military reports cited by Cole, researchers claim they are preparing for an attack that might target black citizens. He quotes from a section that reads: "Since Negroes are more susceptible to coccidioides than are whites, this fungus disease was simulated."

When these experiments were first revealed in 1980, the racial aspect of these tests engendered controversy and skepticism about the "army's interest in the public welfare," according to Cole.”

Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans

:dahell::wtf:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
In another life, I would have been an investigative journalist.:wow:

As it stands I’m just reporting stuff that’s in the public domain online, so it shouldn’t be that big of a deal, right?:hamster:

:whoa:Right?

RIGHT?!:damn:

:francis::francis::francis:, as I age I realize I probably am nearing surveillance/watch lists so I share my thoughts less often and just want to finish school and leave the Amerikkka, there's nothing here I can't get elsewhere

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:francis::francis::francis:, as I age I realize I probably am nearing surveillance/watch lists so I share my thoughts less often and just want to finish school and leave the Amerikkka, there's nothing here I can't get elsewhere
I dream about it everyday. My graduation date got pushed back due to my research but I’m so ready to get the hell outta dodge. Although I’m starting to develop a healthy hatred and skepticism towards all world governments these days.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I dream about it everyday. My graduation date got pushed back due to my research but I’m so ready to get the hell outta dodge. Although I’m starting to develop a healthy hatred and skepticism towards all world governments these days.

I'm a analyst and cynic of all things, but I can table my thoughts, if I don't have constant shyt/fukkery in my face. Amerikkka kills the pig in front of you, processes it and then tries to sell you an overpriced hot dog. Like if I'm if I have to get fukked over subtlety/class in the process makes everything smoother. I eventually want to live in (and subsequently die in) the motherland. But I'm thinking Canada for a bit then Ghana, but I might just skip straight to the motherland, because I'm looking at the demographics of places like Vancouver and wherever I move next I can't be one of three brehs in the area. My mental is too fried for it

:mjlol::mjcry:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Someone needs to take one for the team and run the race tf is going with these cacs, is warfare and biological warfare at that just a sick past time for these fools :dahell:

Is causing death, destruction, And decay the only thing they know how to do :pacspit:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan

Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research – altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious – as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by an accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.

This was in part due to lab accidents at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in July 2014 that raised questions about biosafety at US high-containment labs.

At that time, the CDC had closed two labs and halted some biological shipments in the wake of several incidents in which highly pathogenic microbes were mishandled by US government laboratories: an accidental shipment of live anthrax, the discovery of forgotten live smallpox samples and a newly revealed incident in which a dangerous influenza strain was accidentally shipped from the CDC to another lab.

A CDC internal report described how scientists failed to follow proper procedures to ensure samples were inactivated before they left the lab, and also found “multiple other problems” with operating procedures in the anthrax lab.

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan

bump ...