What could WWE to make Survivor Series interesting/relevant again?

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Right now it feels like we have a "big three" events and Survivor Series is In Your House status. The Rumble has the Rumble match and the WM stipulation, Mania is Mania, and SummerSlam is about to be a mini-WM with the multiple days of festivities, and being in an actual real wrestling city for consecutive years helps with the big feel.

They deaded the entire card as Survivor Series matches a long time ago, and last year they had one teams match on the pre-show only (The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley), Neville, Titus O'Neil and Goldust defeated The Cosmic Wasteland (Stardust, Konnor, and Viktor), Bo Dallas and The Miz :scust:)

I don't think the teams concept is enough to make the show interesting even if they did it

Unless they did War Games :krs: which seems less unlikely than in previous years. I mean, they can say "wrestling" on TV now so..

Pretend you're in a booking meeting
I want ideas..dammit

vince-mcmahon-mad-upset-pissed.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
WWE vs other promotion matches all ppv with a team wwe vs team other promotion match just q quick idea :manny: might even work with evolve their new farm system

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm down with them committing to the team format again, and following up with it properly. The Dolph/Roman/ Authority one was kinda half assed with no lasting consequences.

Like most things, if they do their due dilligence writing it, there's no reason it couldn't be dope.

And while we're at it, I wouldn't mind seeing the King Of The Ring winners being made to look like legit contenders :jbhmm:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm down with them committing to the team format again, and following up with it properly. The Dolph/Roman/ Authority one was kinda half assed with no lasting consequences.

Like most things, if they do their due dilligence writing it, there's no reason it couldn't be dope.

And while we're at it, I wouldn't mind seeing the King Of The Ring winners being made to look like legit contenders :jbhmm:

Here are some scenarios with lasting consequences:

Losing teams must face a pack of wolves. Every person dies except for one, and that one person is haunted by the experience and battles PTSD and alcoholism for the rest of his tenure in the WWE.

Losing teams must be dress up as the opposite gender for a year. Imagine the press they would get from the mainstream media and from LGBTQ groups

Daps
Reppin
LDN

Losing teams must face a pack of wolves. Every person dies except for one, and that one person is haunted by the experience and battles PTSD and alcoholism for the rest of his tenure in the WWE.

Losing teams must be dress up as the opposite gender for a year. Imagine the press they would get from the mainstream media and from LGBTQ groups

@Vince.Russo

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

:ehh:

More extreme than what I had in mind, but those are indeed some lasting ass consequences. :leon:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Surviving members of the winning team have an instant "winner take all" (insert # of people) match for the #1 Contender spot?

:ld:
Forget the 4 on 4 format, copy the Lethal Lottery that WCW used to do. Random tag teams drawn and paired together, all the winners go into a battle royal at the end for #1 contender. I thought that was dope as hell as a kid
these are both good ideas