What did the ten dogs say to the jaguar?

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Am I supposed to to be impressed?:francis:

Came up 10 to one 1 with two humans after it was already bleeding out.:stopitslime:

This like white people who go on big game hunts. And come back like they did something.

You don't get respect for doing what anybody else can do.

invalid

Banned
Daps
#Dogset are stooping to pathetic levels be proud your clan needs 10 of its members to take down just one #catset champion brehs :mjgrin:

Why is it pathetic? It’s a domesticated animal vs. an undomesticated animal. The additional numbers are like a handicap.

The flip side of that would be 30 domesticated cats against a Mackenzie Valley Wolf. And let’s see how that would turn out. :francis:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I couldn't even stomach the video :hhh:

I know for a fact no black folk or natives were involved in this, shyt reeks of brazilian or colombian cactinos descended from colonizers that rampantly violated their hunting dogs. The melanated peoples of africa and the americas built pyramids, mapped the stars and showed respect to lions and jaguars and if NECESSARY to prove worth, they went at predators with the melee weapons, not guns and 10 bytch ass house jackals

Negged :pacspit:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Leopard had to have been shot first

Or there were actually 20 dogs and this is what was left after it got tired

Just can’t imagine a leopard being caught by dogs like that had to have weakened it.

Not impressive:francis:
Agreed. It would’ve climbed a tree if it really was able to and needed an escape.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I couldn't even stomach the video :hhh:

I know for a fact no black folk or natives were involved in this, shyt reeks of brazilian or colombian cactinos descended from colonizers that rampantly violated their hunting dogs. The melanated peoples of africa and the americas built pyramids, mapped the stars and showed respect to lions and jaguars and if NECESSARY to prove worth, they went at predators with the melee weapons, not guns and 10 bytch ass house jackals

Negged :pacspit:

:mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
#DogSet :wow: anthem.

"When you stepped to us crazy, Before we opened up your back.
I had respect for you maybe. But now we know you is wack.
Cause you are a big p*ssy. And you ain't got no balls.
We got your number and we ain't having it. We fazucked you up in this here brawl."

"Next time we feeling kinda hungry. Just come on over and we'll break you off.
And if we can't munch that day baby. Just last back and we'll open our mouths."

"It ain't no fun, if the homies can't chow none"