What Do You Feel Would Give You TRUE Happiness & Inner Peace?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I honestly feel if it wasn't for my daughter, I would've checked out and given up on this life thing long ago :manny:

This shyt can be so unfair and cruel sometimes :mjcry:

I find myself getting depressed when people win the lottery and I still have to go to work and struggle to make ends meet :to:

I'm always in a funk, it seems. And then when I see people homeless or going through absolutely catastrophic situations , I snap out of it briefly and really reflect, gain perspective in the moment, and count my blessings. After all, it can always be worse and someone is hoping they had it good as you :ufdup:

It's a constant battle for me to stay focused, stay grounded, keep perspective, and not be completely depressed and miserable. My daughter is my saving grace and shining light. What does it for you? How do you cope and find happiness?

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Tbh the only true answer is a noble death for which you'll be remembered, not necessarily dying rn, but dying at some point knowing your nuclear family, coworkers, friends kinda fukked with you enough to miss you. That'd do it for me. I'm 19 in college and I have moments alone where Im like what's its all about. Honestly finding a woman who I could wife at some point who appreciates, and understands my perspective on life and vice versa would bring me happiness, but its more likely than not #GMB in 2018 :francis:, so in the interim I follow the empty goals that drive everyone else, namely money :yeshrug:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I feel like money would ease a lot of my anxieties and fears about the uncertainty of the future. I worry about getting in an accident or becoming ill and not being able to work to provide for myself or my little one ...