What do you think is the best season of The Sopranos?

Best/Favorite season of The Sopranos (GOAT)

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Best season of the GOAT Series?

IMHO, it's Season 2...had the GOAT Sopranos villain in Richie, the most complete end-to-end season IMO. The show really hit it's groove, as great as S1 was, looking back after completing the series, it's MUCH different than the proceeding seasons ("You get a passh fa'that"). Davey getting sharked out his biz, p*ssy as informant, tony vs. richie, thicc meadow, AJ wasn't a depressing drag yet. S2 might be my favorite season of any series ever...Every episode is so fukking good...the weakest being D-Girl or Commandatori, which still have their moments. Funhouse = Top 3 episode

S1 - The mother vs. son was still my favorite storyline of the entire show

S2 - GOAT

S3 - Most nostalgic...Pine Barrens et al...a season that carries over stuff from S2 and carries into S4 perfectly. More NY involvement, Ralphie introduction, start of Tony vs. Ralph

S4 - The start of the "dark seasons" - the overall tone of the show is much darker, the colors in the filming are much darker, the themes, etc. GOAT comedy scene in Chrissy's Intervention

S5 - Probably my second favorite season. Loved the Tony B storyline..."All Due Respect" is my personal favorite episode, and Long Term Parking is top 5

S6A - Weakest overall season, the Vito homo ish dragged out for like 7 episodes, whereas during an earlier season it would've been handled in maybe a single episode, maybe 2...still the homo stuff delivered some great comedic scenes ("how much more betrayal can I take!?!?"

S6B - Darkest season....some incredible episodes: "Made in America" = Top 5, "Stage 5", "Sopranos Home Movies," "Blue Comet" etc. It's difficult to watch the final 4 episodes due to the heavy content, and depressing vibe as tony is in full isolation mode and the crew is getting killed off.

Thoughts???

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Best season of the GOAT Series?

IMHO, it's Season 2...had the GOAT Sopranos villain in Richie, the most complete end-to-end season IMO. The show really hit it's groove, as great as S1 was, looking back after completing the series, it's MUCH different than the proceeding seasons ("You get a passh fa'that"). Davey getting sharked out his biz, p*ssy as informant, tony vs. richie, thicc meadow, AJ wasn't a depressing drag yet. S2 might be my favorite season of any series ever...Every episode is so fukking good...the weakest being D-Girl or Commandatori, which still have their moments. Funhouse = Top 3 episode

S1 - The mother vs. son was still my favorite storyline of the entire show

S2 - GOAT

S3 - Most nostalgic...Pine Barrens et al...a season that carries over stuff from S2 and carries into S4 perfectly. More NY involvement, Ralphie introduction, start of Tony vs. Ralph

S4 - The start of the "dark seasons" - the overall tone of the show is much darker, the colors in the filming are much darker, the themes, etc. GOAT comedy scene in Chrissy's Intervention

S5 - Probably my second favorite season. Loved the Tony B storyline..."All Due Respect" is my personal favorite episode, and Long Term Parking is top 5

S6A - Weakest overall season, the Vito homo ish dragged out for like 7 episodes, whereas during an earlier season it would've been handled in maybe a single episode, maybe 2...still the homo stuff delivered some great comedic scenes ("how much more betrayal can I take!?!?"

S6B - Darkest season....some incredible episodes: "Made in America" = Top 5, "Stage 5", "Sopranos Home Movies," "Blue Comet" etc. It's difficult to watch the final 4 episodes due to the heavy content, and depressing vibe as tony is in full isolation mode and the crew is getting killed off.

Thoughts???

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Great post! For me it is between Season 3, Season 5, or Season 6B. Right now leaning towards Season 3.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
sopranos-paulie.gif

The one where they had to put the beats on Chrissy at his intervention.
full