What does Daniel Bryan’s return mean for Roman Reigns?

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Daniel Bryan has inadvertently been in one of the greatest stories ever in WWE. His rise to the top, his retirement and return have solidified him as a legend.

He’s clearly the most over on the roster.

I don’t think he’ll ever be in the Main Event again, BUT he will always be the most loved on the roster as long as he’s active.

My question is what does this mean for Roman? They’ve tried to transfer Dbry’s heat to him before. They want him to be loved like Dbry, but it will never happen.

Especially with them moving to all cobranded PPV’s.

How can u have a show where the most popular wrestler is a mid carder??

I’m very intrigued to see where this will go.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Daniel Bryan has inadvertently been in one of the greatest stories ever in WWE. His rise to the top, his retirement and return have solidified him as a legend.

He’s clearly the most over on the roster.

I don’t think he’ll ever be in the Main Event again, BUT he will always be the most loved on the roster as long as he’s active.

My question is what does this mean for Roman? They’ve tried to transfer Dbry’s heat to him before. They want him to be loved like Dbry, but it will never happen.

Especially with them moving to all cobranded PPV’s.

How can u have a show where the most popular wrestler is a mid carder??

I’m very intrigued to see where this will go.
He'll definitely be in a main event, he's actually a legit main eventer and not some dude they fast tracked to the main event because he was injured and punk left.

Roman a still be the guy but after he flops for like the 4th year in the row maybe they finally move on.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryan should win the Rumble to face a heel champ Reigns at next year's WM Bryan will lose to Reigns clean at Backlash :mjlol:

Seriously though, AJ will get drafted and lose to Reigns ASAP :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Nothing. Because Roman will be on RAW, Bryan on Smackdown.

Smackdown will peak in ratings with Bryan, and RAW will peak in ratings with Braun.