What does it feel like to be high?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I've never done any drugs. I've always lived above the influence. One time I did drink a sip of red wine, and felt so lightheaded that I had to go lie down for one hour and 23 minutes. It was not a pleasant experience. With that said, I've always wondered what it feels like to be high. Is it like entering into another dimension? Is it orgasmic? Do you cum at the end of it? How long do these highs last on average? Its just something that I'd like to know about without actually having to experience. Please explain in detail. Thank you in advance.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm no expert but I think its different experiences for different people and also depends on the strains. I know some get you calm and others get you hype. I don't smoke, I have before, but not my thing, but my boy does edibles and I've had some here and there when I go to his house. Last time was the super bowl. Its rare that I do. But yeah definitely feel light headed. Its like I feel like I'm there and not there at the same time. Gotta keep reassessing the situation and be like ok I'm doing this, now I'm doing this, and just lot of minor paranoia. Like you know where you are but question if you're actually there. In a calming way and not panicking. I drive home and be like, oh damn I'm already home, crazy. Usually gone the next day after getting some good sleep. Its a chill feeling but messes with your mind a bit. Others may have different experiences tho.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like you’re roaming the skies with Gods. The worries of the world vanish. Bliss takes over. Curtains get lifted and you get to see your situation, what it is, from a different perspective. A point of view that allows u know without a shadow doubt, that, it’s gonna be alright.

But when u come outta that high though. Well. Meh. You’ll be fine.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
I've done a lot, diff drugs diff highs... each experience is subjective to the user. Uppers get you hyper focused full of adrenaline like energy. Downers make you feel lethargic relaxed chill numb.
Psychedelics enhance colors sounds and visuals but dont make you see dragons and shyt lol. Those are the most common types more obscure drugs are usually not pleasant or are dangerous so i wont go into details.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I've never done any drugs. I've always lived above the influence. One time I did drink a sip of red wine, and felt so lightheaded that I had to go lie down for one hour and 23 minutes. It was not a pleasant experience. With that said, I've always wondered what it feels like to be high. Is it like entering into another dimension? Is it orgasmic? Do you cum at the end of it? How long do these highs last on average? Its just something that I'd like to know about without actually having to experience. Please explain in detail. Thank you in advance.
Basically you feel really lightheaded

There is a weird delay between your thoughts and actions.

And you can mentally get lost within an action because your body doesn’t know if it completed it or not.

I’d say the closest naturally is when you’re very tired but try to stay up.

If you’re neurotic or have anxiety you will get paranoid asf and potentially suffer from traumatic ego death if you take too many edibles.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It’s all about calming yourself down. I don’t smoke marijuana but I’ll eat an edible from time to time and they key is to be calm because that hit is coming. Just have think about it increments.

Otherwise it’s not so bad