What does it mean if my birth certificate doesn't have a father listed on it?

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
:lupe: I been hella confused about this for years

My dad was with my mom in the hospital when I was born. But my birth certificate only has my mom's name on it

This was in the 80s in Wisconsin, not sure if it matters.

I asked my mom once when I was a teenager but she dodged the question. I never pressed the issue after that because my dad has been the best father a nikka could ever ask for

But still :jbhmm:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:lupe: I been hella confused about this for years

My dad was with my mom in the hospital when I was born. But my birth certificate only has my mom's name on it

This was in the 80s in Wisconsin, not sure if it matters.

I asked my mom once when I was a teenager but she dodged the question. I never pressed the issue after that because my dad has been the best father a nikka could ever ask for

But still :jbhmm:

the man that raised you isn't your father.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It means your old man may have had his doubts about paternity and told ur mom "go be with that nikka"

Or
Ur dad was never there for your birth on some lemme know when you get home shyt :sadbron:

Or

Your parents were on hiatus and reconciled later which means your dad is trash because who leaves a pregnant woman

Or

It means he went home to shower during the certificate signing

Maybe your mother is a meek person who wouldnt force the issue of claiming you and ur dad may have been tired from a long delivery. Who knows.

You know what kind of folks ur parents are sonit shouldnt be hard to figure out

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
your daddy must post on the coli with his simpin "i'll take care of you AND his baby" ass :mjgrin:

another fatherless coli poster looking for guidance :mjgrin:

ask your mommy at dinner tonight, "mamma were you thotting in St. Paul before i was born? please pass the salt" :mjgrin:

give your daddy the :scust: while you ask her too

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It means your old man may have had his doubts about paternity and told ur mom "go be with that nikka"

Or
Ur dad was never there for your birth on some lemme know when you get home shyt :sadbron:

Or

Your parents were on hiatus and reconciled later which means your dad is trash because who leaves a pregnant woman

Or

It means he went home to shower during the certificate signing

Maybe your mother is a meek person who wouldnt force the issue of claiming you and ur dad may have been tired from a long delivery. Who knows.

You know what kind of folks ur parents are sonit shouldnt be hard to figure out
Breh why are u so full of insults?:dahell:

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
image.png