what exactly was so bad about MJ's Hall of Fame speech again??

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
over the years I've heard people say that he came across bitter, insecure, and petty :gucci:

and I'm like what the fukk these people talmbout :dwillhuh:

to me it was more funny than anything :russ:

everybody was getting sprayed, but there wasn't any real animosity in it

we talking about the greatest competitor to ever play the game, who would use literally anything said against him(real or imagined) as motivation to keep his foot on nikkas necks :wow:

today was my first time returning to his speech in years and tbh he coulda been wayyyyy more savage than he actually was, it's actually pretty tame imo

you can see Scottie trying to keep it together right before he said this
"In all the videos, you never just saw me. You saw Scottie Pippen. Every championship I won"
:mjcry:

if you were there and cognizant for the era when he played and that don't get you in your feels you're not a real man :ufdup:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
for some reason I thought :mjgrin: came from there too but I kept on getting distracted listening to the speech and not paying attention to his facial expression :mjlol:
its cause the smilies are facing the same direction :mjlol: his face is just at a different angle
:mjgrin::mjlol::mjcry: are like triplet smilies to me

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
The nikka roasted his own kids, invited the dude that got picked on varsity over him out of spite, and generally was the hyoer competitve, petty jerk hes always been which is what makes him the GOAT hooper but also probably a terrible person

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The nikka roasted his own kids, invited the dude that got picked on varsity over him out of spite, and generally was the hyoer competitve, petty jerk hes always been which is what makes him the GOAT hooper but also probably a terrible person
And he did it all...wearing a hand crafted silver chopper suit...,
:wow:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
the sports media filled with sensitive fukkbois who don't understand jordan's behavior at the HOF is exactly what made him great on the court.
tenor.gif

Daps
And they're not wrong if they believe it's "petty, insecure, and bitter", but that doesn't necessarily make it bad, especially in this context, since those perceived traits are one of the reasons why he's arguably greater than anyone else in his field, in history.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, outside of the obvious reason of him basically being God to a lot of posters on here, how did he NOT come across as insecure? :yeshrug: Nothing even wrong with it, it literally made him who he was.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they're not wrong if they believe it's "petty, insecure, and bitter", but that doesn't necessarily make it bad, especially in this context, since those perceived traits are one of the reasons why he's arguably greater than anyone else in his field, in history.
There isn't an argument breh...let's be real.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I mean, outside of the obvious reason of him basically being God to a lot of posters on here, how did he NOT come across as insecure? :yeshrug: Nothing even wrong with it, it literally made him who he was.
so him using people doubting him as the motivation to shoot to the greatest heights is insecure?

secondly, and I know this is prolly the umpteenth time somebody has confronted you about this, but change your username breh, you're not worthy :scust:

always cartwheeling into threads to drop some anti MJ bullshyt :camby: