What happened to the 'Vote or you ain't s***' crowd? Seriously, where ya'll at?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Its an actual fact that the dems take our vote for granted.
Its fact that many groups have legislation pushed just for them, black people do not.
Its a fact that most blacl politicians have All sorts of agendas, besides a black one.
And its a fact that Lost minded people like you dont Even feel we need an agenda and policies pushed just for us.... (Which is pathetic)
You're a pawn for 1 party.
We mostly have wasted our 90%+ vote without an increase for us social economically
These are facts. :yeshrug:
:russell:In Congress This Is What They Describe As Filibustering ... Good Work

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already said no business or personal income tax for AAs, non immigrant blacks.
Thats just 1 thing

That’s actually a good idea. Now we’re talking specifics.

:ehh:

The country losing 13% of its revenue from taxes might be too hard of a pill to swallow. Would you consider tax breaks instead of just complete tax forgiveness? I see wiggle room there, but starting at complete tax forgiveness would be a good negotiation tactic.

Questions I could see coming:

How do you determine who’s a non immigrant black? Why wouldn’t brehs from Jamaica or other countries that were impacted by slavery but live in the US not be entitled to this? What about if I marry a Dominican chick, would my kids get the same benefit?

Also, what about the large amounts of poor black people that pay ZERO business or personal tax due to not having income? Doesn’t this only affect blacks with money? I could see the argument being “Does Jay-Z really need a tax break”?

Either way I actually think lower taxes for us would be a great start.

Maybe we could put this together and contact our black politicians that we hopefully voted for this past November to see how this sort of thing could come to fruition.

:jawalrus:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I'm not seeing solutions in here...

Stop trolling.

Dudes say stuff like this when they don't like what they hear.

This contributes nothing to the thread.

The real problem is; one dude is spamming this same nonsense about the Democrats not being responsible for anything and black people not holding there part up in the bargin.

We're the only ones told to hand hold politicians that's supposed to be from our communities when our issues need to be address. They get our vote to work on our behalf--you know, they thing we were told to do before we complain.

I voted a month ago.

But, brehs get butt-hurt when I say Obama is just a white man with a Kenyan father for responding to all these police killings with a Blue Lives Matter bill. It's "what he had to do." :snoop:

I'm trying so hard to make thecoli more politically mature.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Stop trolling.

Dudes say stuff like this when they don't like what they hear.

This contributes nothing to the thread.

The real problem is; one dude is spamming this same nonsense about the Democrats not being responsible for anything and black people not holding there part up in the bargin.

We're the only ones told to hand hold politicians that's supposed to be from our communities when our issues need to be address. They get our vote to work on our behalf--you know, they thing we were told to do before we complain.

I voted a month ago.

But, brehs get butt-hurt when I say Obama is just a white man with a Kenyan father for responding to all these police killings with a Blue Lives Matter bill. It's "what he had to do." :snoop:

I'm trying so hard to make thecoli more politically mature.
Nobody's trolling. There's no solutions in here ..

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Stop engaging these nikkas...there's a reason this thread gets made here in TLR and not in HL

If you leave them to their own devices, it's like 10 know nothing pseudo militants rambling to each other about shyt they don't comprehend

They even brought Nap into this shyt as if half of Higher Learning does'nt hate his ass too :russ:

There's a fukking library worth of threads where these nikkas and their dumb positions have been dusted fried and served up for all to see....the only ones co-signing them is them

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The solution definitely isn’t to stop voting. Voting is not the cause of our problems. You would have to be a simpleton to think so. Even though we vote in strong numbers, conservatives vote in greater numbers and thus have held more power in goverment, hence the backwards ass polices we have to fight against.

For some reason you dudes see this and blame Dems, refuse to vote, and give even more power to the conservatives that are blatantly against you. It’s a completely dumb strategy. But since you have loud politically ignorant people like Tariq screaming this nonsense all over the place without showing you the whole picture or putting things in context, fools easily buy into this “don’t vote” strategy.

It’s sad to watch.

If the bold is something that you believe happens in every election, then what's the point of voting?

You essentially just said that the black vote is irrelevant

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the bold is something that you believe happens in every election, then what's the point of voting?

You essentially just said that the black vote is irrelevant

You’re an even bigger idiot than I thought if that’s what you got out of that post.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That’s actually a good idea. Now we’re talking specifics.

:ehh:

The country losing 13% of its revenue from taxes might be too hard of a pill to swallow. Would you consider tax breaks instead of just complete tax forgiveness? I see wiggle room there, but starting at complete tax forgiveness would be a good negotiation tactic.

Questions I could see coming:

How do you determine who’s a non immigrant black? Why wouldn’t brehs from Jamaica or other countries that were impacted by slavery but live in the US not be entitled to this? What about if I marry a Dominican chick, would my kids get the same benefit?

Also, what about the large amounts of poor black people that pay ZERO business or personal tax due to not having income? Doesn’t this only affect blacks with money? I could see the argument being “Does Jay-Z really need a tax break”?

Either way I actually think lower taxes for us would be a great start.

Maybe we could put this together and contact our black politicians that we hopefully voted for this past November to see how this sort of thing could come to fruition.

:jawalrus:
The US gives billions of dollars a year to Israel for nothing at all

That is part of where your tax dollars are going

Outside of the country in which it is generated

If you really cared about this country losing tax revenue then that would be at the top of your discussion list:francis:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You’re an even bigger idiot than I thought if that’s what you got out of that post.
Your excuse for why black people have nothing to show after decades of voting in large numbers is "well EVERY SINGLE TIME that black people vote, theres another faction of voters that vote against black interests and in larger numbers"

So again, you're basically saying that voting is pointless as a black person...

Please explain to me how I misinterpreted that post

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your excuse for why black people have nothing to show after decades of voting in large numbers is "well EVERY SINGLE TIME that black people vote, theres another faction of voters that vote against black interests and in larger numbers"

So again, you're basically saying that voting is pointless as a black person...

Please explain to me how I misinterpreted that post

:what:

Your blatant ignorance is appalling.

60% of black people turned it in 2016. Since more people turn out on the other side to vote in greater numbers, stifling progress for us, that means we should vote MORE to eventually overtake the other side. How
This completely went over your head is another example of how fukking retarded you are.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:what:

Your blatant ignorance is appalling.

60% of black people turned it in 2016. Since more people turn out on the other side to vote in greater numbers, stifling progress for us, that means we should vote MORE to eventually overtake the other side. How
This completely went over your head is another example of how fukking retarded you are.
So even in predominantly black areas, black people are being outvoted by nonexistent white voters huh :francis:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
:russ: And another one...

Check the OP

220px-Hank_Johnson_official_photo.jpg