What Happened To @WomenOfGod?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Hopefully she dead. :manny:
You know what's funny? This is a lot nicer than what I hope happens to her. Lol for real. If I posted what I want to happen to her I'd be banned. That's why I've decided to ignore her and a few other posters.

Lol, being the adult on the coli seems pointless. Some people I hate but I won't say some shyt in public because I don't like crackers to see me dissing black folks. Even though black people stay dissing me publicly.

I just turn the other cheek. I really hate when black people hate on each other in public. It's so stupid brehs. As men we gotta dead that. I know people hate me, but stfu, and suck it up.

Dissing my kids is some sucka shyt. Especially when I've done nothing to you. But unlike some of these bum ass bytches I have lines I don't cross because I'm not a piece of shyt. But hey, do ya'll.

Just know everything you said is in writing. And can affect you IRL. Guess what? Nobody thinks it's okay or funny when adults to insult children. That's only cool on the coli. Black on black hateration is only cool on the coli.

IRL my black community is really supportive of me, because I go hard for them. And nikkas wonder why they're losing. Because they think like losers and can't swallow their pride and be an adult for the bigger picture.

Basic bytches have no vision though, so I get it.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's funny? This is a lot nicer than what I hope happens to her. Lol for real. If I posted what I want to happen to her I'd be banned. That's why I've decided to ignore her and a few other posters.

Lol, being the adult on the coli seems pointless. Some people I hate but I won't say some shyt in public because I don't like crackers to see me dissing black folks. Even though black people stay dissing me publicly.

I just turn the other cheek. I really hate when black people hate on each other in public. It's so stupid brehs. As men we gotta dead that. I know people hate me, but stfu, and suck it up.

Dissing my kids is some sucka shyt. Especially when I've done nothing to you. But unlike some of these bum ass bytches I have lines I don't cross because I'm not a piece of shyt. But hey, do ya'll.

Just know everything you said is in writing. And can affect you IRL. Guess what? Nobody thinks it's okay or funny when adults to insult children. That's only cool on the coli. Black on black hateration is only cool on the coli.

IRL my black community is really supportive of me, because I go hard for them. And nikkas wonder why they're losing. Because they think like losers and can't swallow their pride and be an adult for the bigger picture.

Basic bytches have no vision though, so I get it.
Dayum breh what she say bout your kids?:dwillhuh:

And if the bolded is true, then the rest of it seems like you're just letting internet trolls get to you. MFs get real bold and disrespectful behind the safety of a keyboard. Woman of God :scust: