What Happens When White Women Become The Face Of Diversity

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, nobody gives a shyt about straight black men in the corporate world. Literally the last to hire in most cases

Even the straight dudes that get hired have little to no traces of masculinity, and the ones that do are older and got started in the 70s and 80s before cac women and gwys completely co-opted civil rights

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This has been the story for decades, all us brehs in the corporate world have known about this :dahell: white women are the biggest unspoken obstacle for black people getting opportunities in the workplace because too many people are duped by the “shes not a white man” nonsense, and the lost are in the “we’re all in the same boat” fantasy land.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Diversity was never for black people it was for white women.

White feminist use black women as mules in order to obtain the same power their white fathers have. They’re pissed they can’t achieve that same white male privilege.
I have said it many times, if there is one group of people I will never feel sorry for, it is white women.

there are good white men out there. All white women are evil though :scust:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We keep trying to tell them that diversity = non white males. White women are the #1 beneficiaries of affirmative action.
I have said it many times, if there is one group of people I will never feel sorry for, it is white women.

there are good white men out there. All white women are evil though :scust:
You lost when you posted that.:mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
A general problem Black people the world over suffer from due to our lack of initiative drive. We allow cacs to come in and dictate things we know about to us like we are dumb kids born last week.

They are leeches that will blood suck you if you let them carry on like they are you authority.