What has to happen to you to be able to do something like this?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man, that's just not right. I'm sorry, but I don't care what happens to people who do shyt like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened in newport news va...DOWNTOWN. the worst area of bad news. Alot of local ppl are calling for that kid to be killed, so far. No one has threw a name out. Granted, he's an idiot..but I'd hope to believe that his life means something to someone. Feel me?

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
PM me if you want or keep it moving.

I'm not derailing threads to go back and forth with your stupid ass because you want attention.

You haven't said one thing about the topic. You are derailing with your insults and making it personal. I don't "PM" people unless we are like minded. Now what are your thoughts on the video?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
You haven't said one thing about the topic. You are derailing with your insults and making it personal. I don't "PM" people unless we are like minded. Now what are your thoughts on the video?
Nah, you don't want to discuss something privately because you can't have an audience in private.

You just want to keep derailing threads and going back and forth with me for attention. If you can't talk about your issue like a man don't waste my time.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
This nikka just sent me a private message:mjlol:
yeah I did and like a bytch you run here to say it when I mentioned it.

I don't have time for stupid nikkas like you that are here to act like little teenage chicks on their period. Gonna keep you on ignore for a while so I won't hear another word out of you.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Nah, you don't want to discuss something privately because you can't have an audience in private.

You just want to keep derailing threads and going back and forth with me for attention. If you can't talk about your issue like a man don't waste my time.

Private conversations :russ:

That's why I @ you hoes in threads. We don't got shyt to talk about in private :russ:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
yeah I did and like a bytch you run here to say it when I mentioned it.

I don't have time for stupid nikkas like you that are here to act like little teenage chicks on their period. Gonna keep you on ignore for a while so I won't hear another word out of you.

:umad: