What Have Mexicans Contributed To Hip-Hop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Seeing a lot of comments from our "brown brothers":duck: on that new trash YG video "Go Loco" or whatever talking about their unnamed, imaginary "contributions to Hip-Hop" and I'm aware of NONE. We gonna keep it funky. Puerto Ricans haven't even contributed shyt. They just happened to be around when Black people was coming up with the shyt and got undeserved credit, like that stupid ass nikka who gets placed with the nerdy kid in class for a group project and just gets an A off of association and proximity. That's the Latino "contribution" to Hip-Hop. If they're so instrumental in the "creation of Hip-Hop", then why haven't they made another musical genre, or matter of fact, ANYTHING else that the world has gravitated to and emulated like Black people have?:jbhmm:

Black people and "my brown brothers":duck:. Help me out. What have Mexicans and Latinos contributed to BLACK music to push the genre forward and make it the global success and phenomenon that it is today. Seems to me, these vultures just wanna try to take credit for and make money off of some shyt that they had NOTHING to do with :stopitslime:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
mexicans are constantly trying to insert themselves and take credit for shyt, ours specifically

old school music
fashion
hiphop
certain gangs
building the country

i've seen them try to claim the fukking dallas/shag haircut

to answer your question, nothing. they're awful at music

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
mexicans are constantly trying to insert themselves and take credit for shyt, ours specifically

old school music
fashion
hiphop
certain gangs
building the country

i've seen them try to claim the fukking dallas/shag haircut

to answer your question, nothing. they're awful at music
My sentiments and thoughts exactly. Real nikka :myman:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Kid Frost is the only thing they ever had big time.

Nothing else.

SPM fukked up before he could hit it big.
Even then, they’re just appropriating the culture and being vultures, not innovating or adding anything to it. What have they actually contributed to the creation or innovation of the music?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
The idea that Mexicans have done anything contribution wise for rap is so fukkin stupid I’m sincerely wondering why even make a thread asking about it? :ohhh:
They seem to think so and are always trying to take credit in some way. So. I keep an open mind. Figured that maybe I may be missing something. So I wanted to hear different opinions and perspectives...

Daps
A nikka who has no history of hip hop knowledge and was nowhere near the south Bronx in the 70's is going to tell you that Puerto Ricans were just hanging around when hip hop was being created.

You nikkas just post to post.

Puerto Rican’s were the first spectators so I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.