What have they done to Mike Tyson?

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Mike was touched by the "fruity/c00ny" ghost?

I thought people mature as they get older. You are calling the shyt he is doing on camera "growing up". :deadmanny:
Tyson spent years being a demon, now he'd rather clown around and just have fun with life. Who cares if you find it fun or not, not your life
But he'd still put them paws on you if you came in his face with that disrespect...which you wouldn't:ufdup:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Tyson spent years being a demon, now he'd rather clown around and just have fun with life. Who cares if you find it fun or not, not your life
But he'd still put them paws on you if you came in his face with that disrespect...which you wouldn't:ufdup:

He went from one demon to another. Don't act like he made any type of improvement. And of course he would try to square up with me, i'm black. But if i was a white man in a suite clapping, Tyson would turn into

giphy.gif

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
These c00ns are trying to say "wearing spandex and popping your booty hole on national broadcast is "having fun" :russ:

Considering most of these fukkboys around here wear skin tight pants, male skirts, and emulate gay ass Kwan type dances, u really shocked there's dudes in here defending a middle-aged man popping his culo in thot spandex?

They probably hoping by the time they reach Mike's age that's a universally acceptable thing for men to do :wrist: