What is Pegasus spyware and how does it hack phones?

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@bnew I am running it on an actual liux distro (limux mint 18) and only time I see that error is if I do not 'approve the authentication keys through a prompt that will appear on your Android device' in a timley manner.

Each time it wanted to check something on my phone the phone asked me to approve the RSA keys from the app

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Code:
mvt-android check-adb
11:22:28 INFO     [mvt.android.cli] Checking Android through adb bridge         

INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.chrome_history] Running module       
                  ChromeHistory...                                             
11:22:33 CRITICAL [mvt.android.modules.adb.base] Could not receive data from   
                  first LMK500RWYD95CEBEGA (timeout 5000ms):                   
                  LIBUSB_ERROR_TIMEOUT [-7]

When I didnt approve the RSA key fast enough

Code:
         INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.sms] Running module SMS...                                                                                                                                                                         
11:24:24 ERROR    [mvt.android.modules.adb.sms] The Android device does not seem to have a `su` binary. Cannot run this module.                                                                                                               
         INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.whatsapp] Running module Whatsapp...                                                                                                                                                               
11:24:26 ERROR    [mvt.android.modules.adb.whatsapp] The Android device does not seem to have a `su` binary. Cannot run this module.                                                                                                         
         INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.processes] Running module Processes...                                                                                                                                                             
11:24:27 INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.processes] Extracted records on a total of 1 processes                                                                                                                                             
         INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.dumpsys_batterystats] Running module DumpsysBatterystats...                                                                                                                                       
11:24:29 INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.dumpsys_procstats] Running module DumpsysProcstats...                                                                                                                                             
11:24:31 INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.dumpsys_packages] Running module DumpsysPackages...                                                                                                                                               
11:24:33 INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.packages] Running module Packages...                                                                                                                                                               
11:24:56 INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.packages] Extracted at total of 307 installed package names                                                                                                                                       
         INFO     [mvt.android.modules.adb.rootbinaries] Running module RootBinaries...

When I approved the RSA key each time (yes the approve the computer radio button did no good).

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@bnew I am running it on an actual liux distro (limux mint 18) and only time I see that error is if I do not 'approve the authentication keys through a prompt that will appear on your Android device' in a timley manner.

Each time it wanted to check something on my phone the phone asked me to approve the RSA keys from the app

i can use
Code:
adb shell

just fine

RSA auth isn't the issue.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
I suppose you need to get two phones. One for doing the dirt, one for normal usage. Make the first a burner so they don't get your subscriber information to track you down and install the spyware. And don't give that number out either, only outgoing calls and texts. Change it frequently as well.

They can't obtain your number unless it is publicly available through records, or unless you give it out to people.
Alternatively use one phone like normal, but make all your sensitive discussions face to face, no phones anywhere near the discussion. We need to take our technology use backwards if we want security. Use carrier pigeons and shyt :pachaha:

snowden says that he physically removes the mic from any new phone that he buys and then uses an external microphone.