FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i watched the last of the mohicans for the first time few days ago.
and the soundtrack was dope, so i went to youtube and was listening to this.

check out the comments. its all Q shyt i never heard of till now. :gucci: :scust:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
QAnon Promotes Pedo-Ring Conspiracy Theories. Now They’re Stealing Kids.

Long article but I'll quote the beginning:

QAnon conspiracy theorist Alpalus Slyman pushed his Honda Odyssey past 110 mph while his five children screamed in the back of the minivan and police officers from two states pursued him down the highway.

“Donald Trump, I need a miracle or something,” Slyman, a 29-year-old Boston man, said during his June 11 chase across Massachusetts and New Hampshire, in remarks captured on a livestream.

“QAnon, help me. QAnon, help me!”

It’s not clear what set off the police chase, but Slyman appears to have been convinced by QAnon theories that the government was out to kidnap his children. Inspired by videos he had watched online, Slyman warned his children during the chase that the police were coming to abduct them—or maybe just shoot them in a staged killing. In return, they begged him to pull over. His daughter even tried to grab the wheel of the minivan and drive it off the road after he accused her and his wife, who had dived out of the vehicle at the start of the chase, of being agents of the nefarious cabal that QAnon believers say controls the world.

“They want to make us crazy,” Slyman said, “but I’m not crazy. My wife and my daughter were a part of it.”

Desperate, Slyman’s daughter told her father she was working for the mythical cabal in a failed attempt to scare him into stopping the minivan. Then Slyman told his children, who ranged from 8 months to 13 years old, about the QAnon belief that a video of Hillary Clinton and aide Huma Abedin eating childrens’ brains was discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop.

Days earlier, Slyman had watched a video pushing exactly that claim on a YouTube channel operated by Timothy Charles Holmseth, a QAnon promoter who claims to work for a secretive government agency called the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force.

There is no Pentagon Pedophile Task Force. But there in the middle of a high-speed chase, Slyman spouted that baseless claim to his children anyway.

“Hillary’s demonic,” Slyman said. “I know about Hillary cutting open a 10-year-old. And Huma Abedin.”

New Hampshire police blew out Slyman’s tires, but he kept going. The chase only ended when Slyman crashed into a police cruiser, then drove his minivan into a tree. Slyman was arrested, and now faces three felony counts in New Hampshire. His five children were unharmed.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not sure I want to do too much googling on this shyt... what is the significance of March 4? If anyone knows...
These weirdos believe some Civil War era law turned the US into a corporation instead of a country and every president since Grant has been illegitimate and Grant was sworn in on March 4th so Trump will be sworn in on March 4th and Biden is just pretending to be president with no real power and Dems are going to be publicly executed around that time. It was in the video I posted. shyt is nuts.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Q Anon was a social experiment that served as a PsyOp and Honeypot to lure out and identify threats and dissenters.

Then the operation was later used to lampoon nationalism.

The flipside of it was faux BLM which was attempting to lure out radical "Black Nationalists" with militant movements like NFAC.

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
i watched the last of the mohicans for the first time few days ago.
and the soundtrack was dope, so i went to youtube and was listening to this.

check out the comments. its all Q shyt i never heard of till now. :gucci: :scust:

Before long every song ever is going to have been written by Q about trump, according to comment sections
Exhibit A: :ohhh::stopitslime::mjlol:

Daps
Q anon was the work of two former ***** moderators, Pamphlet Anon ( real name Coleman Rogers) and BaruchtheScribe (real name Paul Furber). This was done in conjunction with YouTuber/blogger and /x/ poster Tracey Diaz, who had previously been involved with the pizzagate conspiracy. Rogers authored the posts whilst Pamphlet Anon and Diaz handled logistics and promotion respectively. The q anon posts moved from ***** to eightchan after Pamphlet and Barach were fired from their positions as ***** staff. Around about the same time they created the original qanon subredddit, CBTS_Stream. This was to reach a wider audience, and ultimately drive more people to Diaz's youtube channel and more importantly, her patreon. Rogers would later create the youtube channel Patriots soapbox, another vector for earning money from the conspiracy.

Who is behind the Qanon conspiracy? We've traced it to three people

Pamphlet Anon ( real name Coleman Rogers) screencapped when he was caught typing out qanon posts
maxresdefault.jpg

BaruchtheScribe (real name Paul Furber)
paul-furber-2.jpg

Tracy Diaz
INRER-QANON-TRACY-BEANZ.jpg

Last edited: