What Is Something That You Went Through In Your Life...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That you wouldn't want to happen to your son or daughter? Possibly something you don't have much control over, it doesn't have to be though.

If my son(s) inherit my good looks :jawalrus: I know older women are gonna be checking for them in their teens and I can't be having that. I would rather my sons be preoccupied with girls their age and not grown women preying on them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Accidentally kissing a boy in the 4th grade.
- Getting jumped in the high school football shower for staring too long
- Groping my female cousin while she was asleep.
- Not talking to girls in college.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I won't force my children to play sports the way my father forced me. I will allow them to express themselves in what ever way they want to. As long as it isn't harmful to them, or to others. I want to rear compassionate, well rounded individuals who feel comfortable and confident being themselves!

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Feeling out of place and having limited people to relate to. If I have kids I want them to be in an environment with more diversity so they can relate to people and can make friends easily by putting themselves out there

I don't like that some kids are pressured to be a certain way to be accepted

Fortunately society has become more diverse and open to new things than years ago

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Don't think too highly of friends. Finding validation/worth in friends or a significant other.

You have to learn how to be able to be alone. Don't get too attached to others.

Trying to fit in. Whether you do fit in or you don't, it's temporary and can change up. Same people by your side right now, will likely betray you later.

Learn the difference between a guy saying " we are dating" (him saying he is your boyfriend) and assuming that means you are in a serious relationship. The idea of a relationship and dating is defined differently from person to person.

Speaking of which, don't let a 'relationship' with no clarity be a reason have sex or rush the sex. Do it completely because you want to.

You try to grow up fast and it will catch up to you. You put yourself in adult situations as a youth and you will get treated and dogged out like an adult.

Don't give anyone more than what they give you. In a friendship. Interest in romantic relationship.

Don't get weak by hearing the word "love" from someone you may just be infatuated by. The word is thrown around loosely. A lot of times to manipulate.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I won't force my children to play sports the way my father forced me. I will allow them to express themselves in what ever way they want to. As long as it isn't harmful to them, or to others. I want to rear compassionate, well rounded individuals who feel comfortable and confident being themselves!
Good shyt mayne :salute:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Having an unsupportive, non-communicative family...... academics, my bball games, as a young professional, etc. Essentially no support.

I have control of that and won't do that to my child.

Last edited: