What is the best way to holla at chicks on IG

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies and Brehtelmen I want your input on this. Im gonna start an IG account and get at this online chicks. I never did POF or Tinder (I never will) so I don't know how the internet game works. Im willing to try IG cause its just too many bad chicks on there. :damn: (no not all of them are build-a-body IG thots either...:camron:...)

What is the best way to hop in a DM or whatever, and not sound too thirsty. Obviously you can't just intro yourself like you would on the streets cause you will get lost in the sea messages. Also, do they have to follow you back in order to hop in they DM? :jbhmm:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Let your visuals do the talking and a simple "hello" will suffice.

You won't get lost in a sea of messages.

Trust me they are checking and if they don't respond then they just weren't feeling your presentation.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Why even bother? Just hit up your local bars and clubs and get at them face-to-face. They will definitely be much more receptive in person than they are online. I have messed around with a couple of chicks that I thought were pretty cute, but if you look at their Instagram profiles, they look like straight up dimes, and have a ton of followers. It's a completely different world.

Let Instagram be something that they do for fun, and use to get attention from thirsty dudes.

However, if you do opt to go on Instagram anyway, which I know you probably will, it's all about advertising. Taking the best pictures, using the best filters, taking pictures of yourself doing the funnest activities, and making the funniest videos. By the time y'all start messaging back and forth, she has already pretty much gotten to know you.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Send them a dikk pic close up with a filter breh, lets the know I just wanna have sex...shoot ya shot young blood