What is the state of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish football program?

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
penn state doesnt have the prestige ND has... I mean if you make the case for psu, then how about georgia? or clemson? or fsu? or wisconsin? etc...... those 8 schools I listed are college football and the other teams play off of them..... :yeshrug:
growing up it felt to me like it had that prestige where a wisco, clemson or georgia dont. penn states also done a lot more in the last fifty years than like a michigan so maybe your view of prestige goes back further than mine.

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
growing up it felt to me like it had that prestige where a wisco, clemson or georgia dont. penn states also done a lot more in the last fifty years than like a michigan so maybe your view of prestige goes back further than mine.

michigan played in more rose bowls than psu in the bcs era

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
Notre Dame main problem is nostalgia of their past, nobody cares, the coaches look the part but aint, Kelly and Van Gorder...back when they hired Charlie the Fatman when he and Fat Romeo Crennel both used cheatin Patriots success as their fools mate, they been garbich. Plus Nobody wants to do all that South Bend mess, school a victim to the future.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Only thing y'all done better than Michigan is produce child molestors fukk outta here :mjlol:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lQcPEeu.png

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:mjgrin:

Notre Dame pulled up wit ah stick & let it hit on CFB this season

The ranked teams that they beat

Michigan
Stanford
Virginia Tech
Pitt
Northwestern
Syracuse

Let's see what they do vs Clemson :jbhmm:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
their schedule is hard as fukk because theyre independent. they need a miracle run or to join a conference (will never happen) to have a shot at a championship. #11 is a fair ranking considering that i think.
not sure what notre dames education has to do with their level of play.
oh an no fukkin way do they have the biggest fanbase. that may have been true back in the day cause it was the GOAT catholic school but now some huge school like OSU or penn state has the biggest fanbase.

Being independent fukks up there schedule. They have 5 ranked teams on there schedule right. It's not that they have the hardest schedule but that they play enough good teams from different conferences with different styles that somebody's gonna get them every year if their recruiting isn't top notch which it hasn't been. If your OSU, FSU or Bama you already now how your conference plays you only gotta prepare extra for that 1 or 2 games out of conference against an elite team.

Their schedule ended up being easy because the ACC is :trash:
they never won a bcs bowl.......

2000 season they lost oregon st. in the 01 fiesta bowl
2005 season lost to ohio state in the 06 fiesta bowl
2006 season lost to lsu in the 07 sugar bowl
2012 season lost to alabama in the 13 bcs nc game at the orange bowl

not even counting the cfp era..... they havent even made a rose bowl trip: (only the best programs play in a rose bowl game btw)......

but there are only 8 programs that really matter in college football and nd is one of them:

Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, Oklahoma, USC(cali.), Miami and Notre Dame........ <- every team here played in the rose bowl in the BCS era except ND.....

Miami doesn’t matter