• Other (Explain in comments)

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol:Korey from Double toasted said Fox’s Apocalypse looks like Ivan ooze lol. Here’s my tier list I posted a while ago no particular order.
Fox’s Good Movies
  • Logan
  • Days of Future Past
  • First Class
  • X2
Fox’s Alright Movies
  • X1
  • The Wolverine
  • Deadpool 1&2 in my opinion
Fox’s Bad Movies
  • X3
  • Wolverine Origins
  • Apocalypse
  • Dark Phoenix
  • New mutants.

Damn that’s actually a fair assessment

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Korey from Double toasted said Fox’s Apocalypse looks like Ivan ooze lol. Here’s my tier list I posted a while ago no particular order.
Fox’s Good Movies
  • Logan
  • Days of Future Past
  • First Class
  • X2
Fox’s Alright Movies
  • X1
  • The Wolverine
  • Deadpool 1&2 in my opinion
Fox’s Bad Movies
  • X3
  • Wolverine Origins
  • Apocalypse
  • Dark Phoenix
  • New mutants.

I would probably rank the movies as follows:

Good:
• Logan
• Days of Future Past (Solid movie overall. Still not as good as the OG comicbook storyline or the 90s cartoon adaptation though.)
• X-men 1 and 2 (That opening scene with Nightcrawler was legendary. My only knock on X2 was they didn't give Cyclops enough screentime.)

Decent:
• Deadpool 1 and 2
• First Class (The :mjpls: treatment of Darwin though :snoop:)

Mid:
• The Wolverine (This movie had a good thing going until they messed up the Silver Samurai at the end)

Weak:
• X-men Apocalypse (They tried WAY too hard to push Mystique just because of JLaw's popularity. This should have been a two-parter starring an older, more experienced team of X-men. You can't have Apocalypse jobbing to a bunch of teenagers. Still better than X-men 3 though IMO.)

The Dumpster Fires:
• Dark Phoenix (Hiring the same dude to ruin this story TWICE :snoop: The Dark Phoenix Saga is way too big for one movie... This should have been a two-parter.)
• Wolverine Origins (No further explanation needed)
• X-men 3 (Origins is technically a worse movie, but X3 did more long-term damage to the franchise.)

Last edited:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I thought the Last Stand was BY FAR the most disappointing movie in the franchise, especially coming off the highs of the first two. If they would have stuck the landing with X-men 3 then there would have been no need to go back in time to retcon everything and all the rest of those films never would have happened.

X3 butchered the Dark Phoenix Saga (arguably the GOAT X-men story) because it tried to do too much and did so many characters dirty in the process.
They shoehorned the cure storyline in, which should have been saved for another movie.
The Last Stand fundamentally mishandled Jean Grey and Scott Summers, who are the two most important central characters that made that story work. Jean herself got zero character development and was just a plot device. They killed Scott in the first 20 minutes.
On top of that almost everyone not named Logan was either depowered (Rogue), an afterthought (Colossus, Storm, Kitty, Angel, Psylocke), or just not in the movie at all. (Nightcrawler and Gambit)
cyclops actor couldn’t do the whole movie cause of other obligations (I think superman returns?) so their hand was forced. it was bad but also a case of the cast growing too big and not having nearly enough time to wrap everything up

Origins is way worse imo cause it has no excuse, that was their chance to start over and do shyt right and it was terrible. like someone actually sat in a room and thought what they did to deadpool was a good idea

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I haven’t seen Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix because they looked AWFUL in previews….also yall fukked up the Phoenix saga in X3 why the fukk would you try again? They needed to approach those stories like Avengers IW/Endgame.