what is your favorite story arc in comics?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm re-reading The Bendis/Maleev Daredevil run and it maybe my favorite run of all time.
61XcjOSJg5L._AC_UL320_SR212,320_.jpg

the iconic poses
daredevil.jpg

the gravitas. This is why I started writing comics.

What's you favorite, brehs?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Daredevil had a great run then, agreed.

X-Men - X-Cutioners song is awesome.

xmenxcutionerssong.jpg

apocalypse27.jpg

Its the most x-meny xmen story ever...every battle feels epic...and its a great summers family story...really badass...bishop vs cable, stryfe vs apoc...etc

All time favorite might be superman - redson...phenomenal elseworlds tale and LUTHOR THE GAWD WON

Superman - redson
Xcutioners song
Batman - hush

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Magneto Testament is a phenomenal piece of storytelling by a talented creative team. It’s not a superhero comic in the traditional sense at all. I tend to champion those above all else on this site, but, as a story about and a background to one of Marvel’s most iconic characters, this is a near-perfect piece of reading and one I am glad to give my first 10 out of 10 on Bleeding Cool.
It is, as you could expect, very stomach-turning to witness these events transpire. The sequences in Auschwitz are horrific, and there is a scene where circumstances make a massive pile of spectacles very nauseating.

The art is also very strong in this book. It’s incredibly detailed. You can see every hair, every wrinkle, and every wound. Great attention is paid to the eyes throughout this book, and you can see a lot of haunting emotion in them. Carmine Di Giandomenico knocks it out of the park in this book. The color palette is drab and dirty to fit the tale. Matt Hollingsworth puts in a lot of effort to make this book haunting.

Read this comic. If I gave review scores on these, this would easily be a 10 out of 10. It is a phenomenal piece of storytelling by a skilled writer and a masterful artist. It is one of the best pieces of comic book literature I have ever read. It’s haunting, emotional, and beautiful. You need to read this

But even above that is "I, Magneto".

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I hate when I get a good question and I gotta think about it :pachaha:

Batman: The Court of Owls. It had everything I need in a story. Dialogue, comic book feel, martial arts, great art...

2033095-01a.jpg

Runner up i'll say New Avengers by bendis. the whole thing from the raft prison break, but really starting at around #27, when echo started beefing with the Hand
the end of Issue #31 was :damn:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Daredevil the man without fear by john romita jr and frank miller, its probably nothing new if youve already seen daredevil season 1 tho
ecd75a09efcc1d4e9761e307ba072bbe.jpg

TMNT City fall was cool also, Leo turns heel, shredder stabs kasey jones and alot of other cool shyt

TMNT22_cvrRE.jpg

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Daredevil the man without fear by john romita jr and frank miller, its probably nothing new if youve already seen daredevil season 1 tho
ecd75a09efcc1d4e9761e307ba072bbe.jpg

TMNT City fall was cool also, Leo turns heel, shredder stabs kasey jones and alot of other cool shyt

TMNT22_cvrRE.jpg

Man I forgot about the original TMNT comics... :ohhh:.

I wonder if my parents still have them in my room at their house.