What is your most intersting trait?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Something people say is interesting about you?

I'm told the way I think is very interesting. So I guess it's my brain.

What about ya'll.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I suck at rhetoric, but I'm an absolute MONSTER with facts/trivia/history.

If I've researched something I find interesting, I'll be able to recall stuff about it when/if the opportunity arises.

I'm not allowed to play Trivial Pursuit at certain friends' houses anymore.

:manny:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
I'm am very good when it comes to not hurting someones feelings. Like I had this one friend I would invite to play Trivial Pursuit with but his breath smelled so terrible that when he would call out his answers it bothered everyone around the table so I maneuvered it to where I fooled him into thinking he was too intellegent and it bothers the other players that he's so smart and told him he couldnt come over to play anymore. I think he believed it by the way he smirked after I said it.

Last edited:

HUSSLA'S P.

All Star
Daps
I'm a very good when it comes to not hurting someones feelings. Like I had this one friend I would invite to play Trivial Puruit with but his breath smelled so terrible that when he would call out his answers it bothered everyone around the table so I maneuvered it to where I fooled him into thinking he was too intellegent and it bothers the other players that he's so smart and told him he couldnt come over to play anymore. I think he believed it by the way he smirked after I said it.

Remix!!

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I'm am very good when it comes to not hurting someones feelings. Like I had this one friend I would invite to play Trivial Pursuit with but his breath smelled so terrible that when he would call out his answers it bothered everyone around the table so I maneuvered it to where I fooled him into thinking he was too intellegent and it bothers the other players that he's so smart and told him he couldnt come over to play anymore. I think he believed it by the way he smirked after I said it.
:Dollabillz::Cantbreath::mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It's a combination of things.

1. I'm very attractive
2. I'm also very intelligent

So you see me and you talk to me and you think, "Ok this guy has his shyt together."

But then comes point 3. I have a mild-to-moderate form of aspergers. So my social skills are WOAT. On the surface, I seem like someone who would be mad confident. About 10 mins into a conversation, you'll pick up that there's something not quite right about me. After 20 mins, I'll be :scust: in your mind.

Imagine this dude's social skills:
hqdefault.jpg

In this dude's body:

boris-kodjoe-1.jpg

And that's pretty much me.

I get a lot of p*ssy, but nobody sticks around long. I have no real friends.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's a combination of things.

1. I'm very attractive
2. I'm also very intelligent

So you see me and you talk to me and you think, "Ok this guy has his shyt together."

But then comes point 3. I have a mild-to-moderate form of aspergers. So my social skills are WOAT. On the surface, I seem like someone who would be mad confident. About 10 mins into a conversation, you'll pick up that there's something not quite right about me. After 20 mins, I'll be :scust: in your mind.
One of the loves of my life has aspergers. She is my favorite person to talk to out side of the other love of my life.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
None of these things are interesting. Uninteresting ass nikkas :stopitslime: