What Japanese Think of Black/Asian-Americans

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"i have the impression that they (blacks) tend to be great singers and are good at sports"

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-people-are-the-worlds-entertainment.390634/
We are though:ld:

We are also pretty great at everything else as well, they just don't get to see it because their access to us is very limited.

Most of what they see about us is filtered through white media then Japanese media so they don't get the whole story unless they come over here and make a conscious effort to connect to our culture. They usually connect to white culture first because they're the majority and white dudes lust HEAVY after Asian chicks. They're usually not AA types

Even when the military is there, it's kinda like most of us are athletic looking anyway. So they get that impression.

I had an Asian lady bring me food once when I was overseas and I answered the door in my tank top and she complimented and asked me why most AA are always naturally built or look lke they're in shape... Which we all know isn't always the case. But it's what they normally see

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps