what kind of music player do you use for your music collection [mp3/m4a/flac]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I use iTunes on the PC and iSync / Rocketplayer on the Galaxy S7 or just use my iPhone. All my devices have the same music and playlist. 94 GBs on either phone and only my 2500 most played tracks on the iPod Nano 8th generation.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I use 256 VBR and up or 320K .. I hate m4a cause the tags don't play nice.. but sometimes it is what it is.. and I use them if I must (I don't rip to them)

I use WMP 12...

I got a 200gb SD so I have my 170Gb collection on that for my phone for travelling on the train .. and of course on the home servers for the stereo

They bringing back the god winamp????
I use mp3 and I keep my shyt at 128 kbps. :yeshrug:

you use primarily headphones??

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
All my music is either 320 or V0 depending on the album. Occasionally I'll go lower if there's nothing better

I cop flac if I'm sampling though, and I use iTunes

Don't have to worry about converting anything, I get all my music from whatcd

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Before like 2011 i never paid attention to that shyt so a bunch of shyt is at random bit rates, it's a bunch of random shyt i got from limewire that's :flabbynsick:. Most of my shyt after is 320 mp3 or 256 m4a. Play won't let you play shyt from a different Google account i be mostly using 256 iTunes nowadays unless i buy the shyt.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Don't have to worry about converting anything, I get all my music from whatcd
is it hard to seed files? i have a similar access to another website that caters to the ethnic crowd but seeding is so hard. i do love how they are operated in a professional manner. are there any rare content that is not out in the public scene? also, how can one obtain an account over there? i am looking for an invite. :feedme:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
is it hard to seed files? i have a similar access to another website that caters to the ethnic crowd but seeding is so hard. i do love how they are operated in a professional manner. are there any rare content that is not out in the public scene? also, how can one obtain an account over there? i am looking for an invite. :feedme:
I'll trade an invite to what.cd (I think I have one left) for a good private TV show site

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps

I have pretty good upload speed so I don't have a problem maintaining a high ratio. There's just about anything that you would want on there though, certainly things that you're not going to find on a public tracker or by just googling it. I guess you just have to know someone who has a spare invite or join through the application process. I was invited myself though so I don't know much about that interview thing.