What made you stop cheating?

What made you stop cheating

• I realised that it's wrong to do to someone you're supposed to love

• I got caught or nearly got caught

• I realised that it's not worth the risk of getting caught and getting divorced or losing my partner

• I got tired of managing multiple females. One is enough for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Like it says on the tin.

I used to be a serial cheater in every relationship I was in and normally justified it by telling myself shyt like:

"Whatever, it's in a man's DNA to have multiple partners :yeshrug:"

Now, however, I'm finding it harder to pursue anything outside the relationship and I'm wondering why given how easy it used to be before.

Currently trying to decide if it's because I don't wanna risk hurting her or if it's just simply a case of not wanting to add the additional admin of having to text/call/go out with someone else cause my girl already takes up close to 70% of my free time (I don't consider week nights to be free time as I'm always either doing or thinking about work.)

If it matters, I've been with my current girl for two years and I'm pretty sure I love her. Only really came close to cheating on her once when I invited an old flame of mine to sleep over at my place but we never had intercourse.

So, what sayest thou, Coli? Should I try it once more to see if I'm overcome by guilt or just accept that I ain't built for the streetlife anymore?

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Not speaking for myself but I hear you become paranoid when you find out how easy it is to cheat and when your significant other doesn't press you on your suspect behavior and is content to buy your excuses you start to ironically suspect them of cheating.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Did you make a conscious decision after marriage to stop or are the consequences of getting caught too high now?

i cheated on every chick i ever been with...i always said the only way I won't cheat is if I go before God and commit to whoever my wife shall be....and i'm stickin with that till I either get divorced or die.....6 years in and I have no desire to cheat on my wife....:manny:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Its been over 18 months since I last cheated

For me the time, energy and overall stress that goes with dealing with multiple females stopped being worth it. I have two sons, two bms and my woman. So that also means 3 sets of friends who watch/talk about everything I do. Right now in my life I just want as much peace as possible.

My woman gave me a pass bout a year ago and I regretted it because the sex woulda been better with my woman. That’s the point when I knew I was done with the game

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If you cheat you're about as destructive as incels who always hate on women.

I don't cheat and never plan on to:camby: