What Matters in Life?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm twelve IPA's deep we'll have to revisit this another time maybe after I reach the bar

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
If you dont mind me asking, what do you mean by "worship" and what do you mean by "God?"
Thank you for your questions.
Worship as in for example praying to God 5 times a day, fasting the month of Ramadaan, making supplications to God, etc.
God as in the Creator, The Greatest, The Most Merciful, The All Hearing, The All Knowing.

Juno

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thank you for your questions.
Worship as in for example praying to God 5 times a day, fasting the month of Ramadaan, making supplications to God, etc.
God as in the Creator, The Greatest, The Most Merciful, The All Hearing, The All Knowing.
Your answer to what do you mean by God? - still begs the question.
Also, the act of praying 5 times a day…and fasting does not tell me anything about worship either.

I am asking what “IS” worship? And now you introduced another ambiguous word – praying. What do you mean by “praying?”

You may be able to help me (and perhaps others) if you'd clearly explain the “meaning” of prayer and fasting. Perhaps then I will have some understanding of what ‘you’ in particular mean by worship.

(Don’t mind me as being difficult; just trying to bring some understanding out in the open. Especially if this is the most important thing people should be doing with their life.)

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Your answer to what do you mean by God? - still begs the question.
Also, the act of praying 5 times a day…and fasting does not tell me anything about worship either.

I am asking what “IS” worship? And now you introduced another ambiguous word – praying. What do you mean by “praying?”

You may be able to help me (and perhaps others) if you'd clearly explain the “meaning” of prayer and fasting. Perhaps then I will have some understanding of what ‘you’ in particular mean by worship.

(Don’t mind me as being difficult; just trying to bring some understanding out in the open. Especially if this is the most important thing people should be doing with their life.)

Worship as in be in Submission to the Creator. The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????
God is in the Creator, The Most High, The Greatest, The One Free Of Any Imperfections, The one whom there is noth anything unto like, The one who is Eternal, Allah.

Juno

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Worship as in be in Submission to the Creator. The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????
God is in the Creator, The Most High, The Greatest, The One Free Of Any Imperfections, The one whom there is noth anything unto like, The one who is Eternal, Allah.

...got'cha :troll:

Hey i recommened researching Yusha Evans & Sheikh Yusuf Estes and observe how they practice da'wah.

Because 'If' your actually interseted in, and concerned with other people joining the faith or going to "jannah" (heaven) when they die, then it helps to present the faith in a way that the word "Da'wah" is meant - "inviting others to the understanding of the faith by dialogue."

Otherwise you risk turning them away with threats, spam, and minute dogmatic statements. - unless thats what you want.

Just helpful criticism thats all :yeshrug: