What Slurs are acceptable? N word, S word, K word, C word, B word, F word etc.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
A breh who use to post on here hit me up last week and told me he got banned over the k word. He said that he didn't actually hurl the slur at anyone on here but he was simply discussing the word with another poster. He says he even censored the word so he would not offend anyone.

6eb6607fe2953780b7198abc184ec75b.jpg

11827bb7b5ceff1e9305e5906e381a62.jpg

I was wondering why he got banned even though he censored the and he wasn't calling anyone that word.

Also what slurs/insults are acceptable on here? It seems very inconsistent at times with what is allowed and who is allowed to say what. Like the same energy isn't kept

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y’all dudes are some losers for real

Boys ask to get banned then ask why they got banned :russ:. I don’t know who the poster is so I’m not sure what they got banned for.

no, Jewish people do not run this site. I hope y’all aren’t this stupid in real life.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps

Boys ask to get banned then ask why they got banned :russ:. I don’t know who the poster is so I’m not sure what they got banned for.

no, Jewish people do not run this site. I hope y’all aren’t this stupid in real life.
He clearly said he was joking

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
what the fukk does him telling you he was joking 2 months after the fact have to do with a post where he didn’t say he was joking

:what:
People seriously asked to be banned on this site all the time and I've seen you simply tell them to just log off. You see bruh said he was joking and he didn't even use the slur. I mean mods are supposed to objective not obtuse

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps

STFU :mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People seriously asked to be banned on this site all the time and I've seen you simply tell them to just log off. You see bruh said he was joking and he didn't even use the slur. I mean mods are supposed to objective not obtuse

fukk you and fukk him

He did not say he was joking at the time. What is your goofy ass not understanding?

people ask to be banned on some attention seeking shyt, then when it happens and they get bored it turns into “man I was just kidding”

otherwise he would have hit somebody about it right away

:camby: