What the japanese think about people who are obsessed with Japan

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The fukk is a weeaboo?

An overly zealous anime fan, usually a newer or younger fan to anime who is very loud and excited about anime. These fans are the loud minority of fans that are very upfront and loud about anime in public - unlike the silent majority of anime fans.

Weeboo is also associated with the idea with the idea that this anime fan is excited about anime, but does not know much about anime. This goes back to the generalization that weeboos are newer or younger fans.

These anime fans are the "stereotype" of anime fans which the general public points to as fans of anime. They are the type of anime fans that use Japanese in there everyday conversation or push there love of anime on other people who are outside the anime fandom. These people do not always understand the concept of inside voices.

They are also different from anime fans - or otakus in Western culture - who are zealous about their fandom in private or at appropriate times, such as anime conventions or with other anime fans.

Look at this weeboo running around screaming about Pokemon.
Urban Dictionary: weeboo

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
The Asian obsession makes me sick. Don't get me wrong if you like anime or appreciate Asian culture that's fine. But when nikkas are trying to be asian I can't support that. Asians love our style. We have no need to lower our value by pretending to be a fan of ours. It's like Prince doing karaoke of some normal person's music. It's illogical.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weaboos look ridiculous. :scust:

It+s+thad+time+in+case+any+of+_10b02af1587afa43eff734e2d41ed952.jpg

The fukk is this? :laff:

Then you see this:
Picking+up+the+cotton+_fabb2f17b6242ada926629a6bbd9683b.jpg

:whoa:
Go fukk Sakura pillow breh :whoa:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I thought it was like jigaboo

So this and otaku is basically the same shyt?
Weeboo is basically a nonjapanese version of an Otaku

Both negative terms for those obsessed with anime and/or japanese culture.