What type of dude would you be after losing the Finals?

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
- straight to the showers and home
This is me no doubt, aint shaking no hands, no questions, no staying in the locker room i’m OUT ive never been someone who grieves with others, don’t hit me up for a couple days either, maybe a month :russ:

-crying in the showers
The dude who spends about 30 minutes letting it all out, can’t hold anything in and is distraught that long journey is over just like that :mjcry:, aint nothing wrong with a grown man crying here and there be honest

-the grass is greener guy
The guy who daps everyone up for a great series and tries to pick his teammates up in the locker room, “we’ll be back next year champ” :troll:

-im getting paid
Had a great playoff run and Finals, loss wasn’t your fault sucks to lose but you getting that bag :blessed:

Type out anything i missed

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, if you’re that last guy (assuming you’re a star or have a heavy influence on the outcome of games) you would never have made it to the Finals in the first place. That’s basically a Baron Davis type player.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
james-harden-Cowboys-hat-590x445-1.jpg

James-Harden-Strippers.jpg

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Depends on my age. If I'm in my early 20s, I'm probably crying in the showers and then hitting up something for the night. In my 30s, straight to the house.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, if you’re that last guy (assuming you’re a star or have a heavy influence on the outcome of games) you would never have made it to the Finals in the first place. That’s basically a Baron Davis type player.
Kawhi is that player

never struck me as a person who took losses very seriously