Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Dem Hoodrat Hoes

j7zZjA7.jpg

tiffany9.jpg

Keyshia-Cole-Instagram-sexy-fashion-6.jpg

tommie-lee-thrown-off-delta-ftr.jpg

Hoodrats/Ratchets da hoes dat u can drink/smoke/clown shyt wit

Yh dey bring a lil drama & dey crazy but dey hold u down & always ready to buss shyt

Ik da majority of yall suburb "introverted" ass nikkas be scared to fw dem/put dem down cuz yall think dey too "aggressive"
but real nikkas kno what I'm talkin bout

:banderas:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have done the crazy woman no thanks:no::smh:

I like my girls nerdy & quiet, they lowkey freaks. Nerdy chicks like to have fun too, a drink or two but responsibly. Nerdy chicks got low body counts, got a career & wifey type

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Back in my college years, my types were big booty thick women(and my school had PLENTY of them) that most nikkas simp for these days. That was until i got one pregnant and she was wack in bed anyway. :francis:

Now, I'm more attracted to skinny figure and women who were former athletes(preferably track and soccer). But one thing all my types share is that they're intelligent, ambitious, and come from stable backgrounds. No hoodrats, ratchets, or white women.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I like and affiliate myself when I flirt with the hoodrat/aggressive, shy, and foreign girl. Snowbunnies nope unless she's from Southern Europe and has moor ancestry.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Back in my college years, my types were big booty thick women(and my school had PLENTY of them). That was until i got one pregnant and she was wack in bed anyway. :francis:

Now, I'm more attracted to skinny figure and women who were former athletes(preferably track and soccer). But one thing all my types share is that they're intelligent, ambitious, and come from stable backgrounds. No hoodrats, ratchets, or white women.

Same except for the pregnant part. That's unfortunate.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Same except for the pregnant part. That's unfortunate.

Me and her fam convinced her that she's not ready for a kid. I paid up $500 for the abortion process and we haven't spoken since.

Funny enough, I became less attracted to her after the procedure was over. Though she still retains her thick figure.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Low key introverted broads that are NASTY in bed. Hidden gems cause few notice them. The "normal broads with ass" these days is on IG, trying to make a career off of thotting aka attention whores.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nerdy or hipster more than anything. Can't fukk with the 'rats. Love 'em to death but man.