What type of plugins/EQ/etc do you use?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I use way too many effects. It makes my FL Studio crash all the time. Everytime i discover a new plugin that makes it sound better i feel like using it. I have a 32 GB RAM and a i7 processor and it's still not enough.
But i'm a striver so whenever it crashes i just simply restart it. Damn, i know i don't need all those plugins but i want it to be perfect even though it's not.
Well damn is 32gb ram really not enough :wtf:

Me personally im on a 4gb ram dell laptop

I mainly use FL STUDIO stocks drums, or a timbo drum soundpack, and sawer,sakura.

I don't have a real setup..just using the laptop keyboard..but I love making beats and it's an outlet. Basically try to master basic plugins,minimal sounds while I'm working on getting a better setup.

When I get a new pc I'll get the better plugins.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Well damn is 32gb ram really not enough :wtf:

Me personally im on a 4gb ram dell laptop

I mainly use FL STUDIO stocks drums, or a timbo drum soundpack, and sawer,sakura.

I don't have a real setup..just using the laptop keyboard..but I love making beats and it's an outlet. Basically try to master basic plugins,minimal sounds while I'm working on getting a better setup.

When I get a new pc I'll get the better plugins.

Keep at it man. I don't have a real setup neither. I'm kind of like an mouse musician but i get the job done cause i have the patience for it.
FL Studio has some great synths and effects. also some really bad ones though.
I really like the Sytrus synthesizer. That's a superdope synth i think. I use it on all my beats. Plus the stock Fruity Synths are light on CPU.

Last edited:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Alright i'm just gonna be honest. I couldn't mix my beats cause i was going through so much mental problems that i couldn't listen objectively to my own beats.
I thought they where all good cause it was just simply a sound i was feeling at the time. But it was just me basically feeling terrible inside.

Do you guys agree that i need to make the Snare and Hi-Hat sound less harsh?
Send link to music

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Gross Beat
Backmask, this reversal plugin I just started fukkin with

Fruity Parametric EQ2
Fruity Compressor
Fruity Reverb
Fruity Delay

:lolbron:
Guitar Rig demo
all the Waves plugins I have are :trash: or maybe I'm missing something :martin: