What websites have you been banned from?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
These people HATE Obama. Apparently he's the Antichrist, a homosexual, and Mrs. Obama is a man. These are threads that get pinned. :mjlol:

I don't even support Obama like that most of the time personally, but on the internet and outside, "That's my president :obama:"

Cacs really don't even realize how much they marginalize black people when it comes to politics and voting :skip:. They really pushed me into rallying for Obama the 2nd time around for no reason other than them being racist and him being a brotha

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even support Obama like that most of the time personally, but on the internet and outside, "That's my president :obama:"

Cacs really don't even realize how much they marginalize black people when it comes to politics and voting :skip:. They really pushed me into rallying for Obama in 2012

Blacks only vote in between the trip to KFC and the welfare office:troll:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
also got a 24 or 48 time out ban on espn conservations before they switched over to the fb format, which i don't fukk with. quite a few posters including myself were going against the grain of the g*y agenda when the sports media nailed roy hibbert to the cross for his no homo comment. the mod/s on duty cleaned house that day.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear there's some mods on here that don't like me, so who knows? Maybe one day they might try to smoke me...

Boyz.png

Don't matter though...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I got banned from tranceaddict cause I was the only black poster on a predominantly white forum.

Obviously it made people uncomfortable ...

Apparently it was my sig which simply said "The Future Has Been Cancelled" which was deemed offensive but I think it was when I posted a picture of myself in my avi.

It was messed up.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm keep trying to tell people about local elections, but nikkas like :ld: until the presidential elections roll around. City Council? :camby:

Well I'm not a fan of voting anyway, but I do know that local elections are just as, if not more important than the presidential election. Good luck telling that to other people though LOL.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I got banned from tranceaddict cause I was the only black poster on a predominantly white forum.

Obviously it made people uncomfortable ...

Apparently it was my sig which simply said "The Future Has Been Cancelled" which was deemed offensive but I think it was when I posted a picture of myself in my avi.

It was messed up.

:wow:

white people are extremely intolerant when they aren't in a space where they have to be fake-tolerant.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Well I'm not a fan of voting anyway, but I do know that local elections are just as, if not more important than the presidential election. Good luck telling that to other people though LOL.

Well, I just started to care and but I've realize it's a losing battle when alot of people my age, especially black, don't show up to vote for our interests, so I might not even waste my time anymore either :yeshrug:. Old, decrepit cacs down here in South Carolina got the voting game on lock, tho, which is why I'm getting the hell outta here in a few months

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I just started to care and but I've realize it's a losing battle when alot of people my age, especially black, don't show up to vote for our interests, so I might not even waste my time anymore either :yeshrug:. Old, decrepit cacs down here in South Carolina got the voting game on lock, tho, which is why I'm getting the hell outta here in a few months

Yeah, South Carolina is a beautiful state IMO, but the CACs :camby:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I have been banned from st0rmfr0nt so many times I lost count :pachaha:

My current ip address is banned though :wow:

Last time I created an account there was last year around June but it is too much work to get your account approved by a mod so I just gave up.