What were BEST exclusives on each platform THIS GEN?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Now that the end of the generation is in sight, what were the best exclusives on each platform?

The caveats are simple no cross generation games or timed exclusives. So no BOTW or Nier Automata. Also I have to make an exception for Xbox, seeing as all of their games are able to be played on PC. Nioh, HZD and Death Stranding also can be exceptions too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no BOTW...I have to make an exception for Xbox, seeing as all of their games are able to be played on PC.

you make an exception for xbox then I’m making an exception for BOTW cuz it truly was the game of the generation...so what if it released simultaneously on wii U

nintendo = BOTW

sony = TLOU2 or ghost of tsushima

microsoft = hold on lemme think (seriously I’m thinking)...idk maybe hellblade

*edit*

not tryna be funny but MS really dropped the ball this gen as far as exclusives...I loved using it to play 3rd party games...they had some decent exclusives to play but boy are they comparatively underwhelming...I’m still thinking btw smh

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft isn't playing the game the same as sony and nintendo. They'll Never have the best console exclusive. The Xbox ecosystem now includes the PC As it probably should have anyway seeing as most PC's are windows boxes anyway.

Nintendo for me is a tie between BTOW and Fire emblem 3 houses

Playstation is god of war (honorable mention GOT)

Xbox is for me is State of Decay 2 (honorable mention halo wars 2)

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
you make an exception for xbox then I’m making an exception for BOTW cuz it truly was the game of the generation...so what if it released simultaneously on wii U

nintendo = BOTW

sony = TLOU2 or ghost of tsushima

microsoft = hold on lemme think (seriously I’m thinking)...idk maybe hellblade

*edit*

not tryna be funny but MS really dropped the ball this gen as far as exclusives...I loved using it to play 3rd party games...they had some decent exclusives to play but boy are they comparatively underwhelming...I’m still thinking btw smh
Hellblade originally came out on PS4. I think it was six months later on Xbox. Breath of the Wild was originally a Wii U game that took so long in development that it was released simultaneously.

I'll allow it

I can't really say what Xbox game either. The Forza Horizon series was cool but driving games are not my bag. Gears 5 disappointed me. It was cool but nothing I want to play again.

Gears 4

:hhh:

I will hopefully pick up Sunset Overdrive and give that a go

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hellblade originally came out on PS4. I think it was six months later on Xbox. Breath of the Wild was originally a Wii U game that took so long in development that it was released simultaneously.

I'll allow it

I can't really say what Xbox game either. The Forza Horizon series was cool but driving games are not my bag. Gears 5 disappointed me. It was cool but nothing I want to play again.

Gears 4

:hhh:

I will hopefully pick up Sunset Overdrive and give that a go

lmaoooooooooo my bad...back to the drawing board

I’m dying on that BOTW hill tho

damn at xbox...I’ll say titanfall for now then

granted that was on the 360 but it was a simultaneous release as well

fukk it smh

I’ll be jumping back into gears 5 next week hopefully

I’ll change my opinion if need be

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
lmaoooooooooo my bad...back to the drawing board

I’m dying on that BOTW hill tho

damn at xbox...I’ll say titanfall for now then

granted that was on the 360 but it was a simultaneous release as well

fukk it smh

I’ll be jumping back into gears 5 next week hopefully

I’ll change my opinion if need be
OK

As the game is only on Nintendo platforms, BOTW can be seen as a Switch exclusive.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Switch: Odyssey
PS4: Bloodborne
XB1:
200.gif