What will Paul Heyman be Remembered For?

What will Paul Heyman be Remembered For?

• The Creator of "ECW"

Votes: 47 69.1%
  • The Voice of "The Beast" Brock Lesnar

Votes: 21 30.9%

• Total voters

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Heyman will be known for more than ECW, and that's... probably the most important thing to him, and his legacy. Showing he wasn't just a promoter of a wild promotion at a time where being different was more important than being good, and any shortfall in storytelling could be made up for with violence and blood.

Proving he is one of the best wrestling minds and easily a top-2 non-wrestling manager of all time added on to the revolution that was ECW makes him a GOAT.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
A pro wrestling revolutionary, a creative genius but a terrible businessman at a time when the industry (partly because of him) was about to hit its best money years.

His ideas and creativity had a big influence on how pro wrestling was presented. That's how I'll remember him, more than just the founder of ECW.

Having said that, I know he's great with Lesnar and he's been doin' that for a lot of years so that will be the first thing a lot of folks remember him for.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
It will always be ECW for me but it's been so long and the younger crowed probably never saw it but heard about ECW.