What would needed to make a Legend of Zelda movie???

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
I've pondered this for a long time..... But I keep thinking of all the back story needed.... But if you can Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies.. you think a LoZ movie could be made????

The main thing I wonder is Hyrule a planet or a world... I always thought Ganon set his goals to low.. or maybe I high as fukkk right now

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought there was one, years ago.
I could be wrong for sure though.

One of my favorite movies is the street fighter anime/manga or whatever. It's an og one I think it came out in 95. It was drawn well and I think voice acted well they could easily do a cellshaded version of Zelda. Link wouldn't have to talk but just gasp and make those noises he does when he falls or gets hit. Theres enough goofy anise characters that do exactly that anyway.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Do it like the Ridley Scott director's cut of Legend

Michael Shannon as Ganon
Elle Fanning as Zelda
Spencer List as Link

Spencer List is 19 and played a mute dude on the show Fringe. This teen is known for playing a mute so we got that out the way. He has the same hair color and boyish looks as Link and can act only thing is he is 6' tall and Link is normally shorter... Michael Shannon would need slightly platform shoes even though he is 6'3".

Would actually be funny if his twin sister Peyton List was Zelda instead of Elle Fanning since she can pull off the look but the casting is too incestual. I only picked Elle because she did so good as the princess in Maleficent.