What would you do, ColiBrehs?

Live in a box, or lose a finger(or toe) nail?

• Total voters

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@benjamin, @EndDomination, @goatmane, @Sex Luthor, @Gold

Thanks for taking time to respond to the thread. :salute:While I admit the execution of the thread was a little weird, did y’all realize that this is the flip side to that thread on black women and drug dealers? Dollar amounts and hardship are similar.

$600k is the doctor from that thread. $1billion is the same as $3mil per day.

I got the idea from this post...
No one is turning down access to 3 million a day. Make it a realistic choice, and the answers will change. That's 1.095 billion a year. The vast majority of people are choosing that. :camby:

The only difference is rather than choosing to date :dame: a dealer or doctor, you would experience similar hardship for the same reward.
  • For example, a drug dealers (probably El-Chapo/Freeway Rick level)...
    • Takes incredible risks and experiences physical pain daily
    • Limited mental pain
    • Huge payout
    • Risk of next day being the last (infection from nails)
    • Life time commitment to struggle

• For example, doctors and stem people with PHD or above are...
    • are squares because they must isolate themselves to hit the books.
    • They also cannot spend or use any of their degrees, credentials, or money during school or residency.
    • They endure mental hardship from delayed gratification and insanely difficult tests/training
    • But after 12 years of hardship they get to enjoy the money with no pain or strings attached :ohlawd:

I wanted to see if men would think similarly to the women in that thread. I didn’t wanna make the comparison too obvious between the two threads, so I had to add the extra visualizations. I’m not too good of a horror writer, but the box and nails were the first thing that popped in mind.

• I think the women in that (dealer vs doctor) post were weighing the mental state of the breh more than the dollar amount he earns. At those levels, lifestyle change is negligible due to money.

• In my thread, y’all were correct when you said the box would fck you up mentally. This is probably why the women in the other thread decided against the doctor who wouldnt be able to socially navigate the world after his decades of studying.

• Any thoughts afterwards?:lupe: