What Would You Do If "PRIME" Mike Tyson Groped Ya Girl In FRONT Of You?

So, What Would You Do? (Mike Just Tongue Kiss Ya Girl)

• Total voters

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
hesitantly begin to approach him and pray to God that his people are there to get in between us...once I realize that all is safe and he is NOT within striking distance, I then go over-the-top aggressive to try to get to him while maintaining that knight-in-shining-armor appearance for the girl...win win right??? (:usure:)

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:dame::dame:Them championship titles n all that jazz don't mean nothing in the streets prolly beat that boy up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mike Tyson would knock EVERY nikka out on this site including me :mjlol:

Even if you fight him, when you lose, your girl won't respect you for getting your ass kicked. You share her :umad:
Get beat up by prime Mike Tyson bruhs. Wow, you really wiped out here.

Your girl would leave u if she read this

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Mike Tyson would knock EVERY nikka out on this site including me :mjlol:

Even if you fight him, when you lose, your girl won't respect you for getting your ass kicked. You share her :umad:

I actually think you gain respect in that situation.

Think about it like this. Let's say you're with your girl, and SUPERMAN steps up and slaps your girl in the goddamn face. Now, even though your girl knows there's nothing you can do, she's still expecting you to fight him. It's just your job, breh. :yeshrug: There's something honorable about fighting a battle you know you can't win, for your girl.

:yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

This really doesn't prove anything because 1. The "Jiu Jitsu fighter" was complete garbage. 2. The "Krav Maga" instructor beat him using wrestling and kickboxing. 3. No one steps into the cage these days knowing only one style anymore, MMA gyms all cross train.