What would you have done in this situation ?? GTA Oakland Ca.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Ain't nothing you can do. You can't even blame it on self awareness, you out washing yo car at yo crib, you ain't expecting nothing like that. I'd be mighty pissed and would hope they come back. And don't they have strict gun laws.

They're on camera so they'll be caught pretty soon

My head is always on swivel..and I stay aware of my surroundings at all times.. Guess its where and when I was raised . :manny:

That being said ..I still dont see what he could have done in this situation.. The jackers seem to have nothing to lose and any other reaction might have ended

up in dude getting shot or someone killed .

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ain't nothing you can do.

They're on camera so they'll be caught pretty soon

Suspect sought in Richmond armed robbery possibly linked to Oakland incident

Richmond armed robbery suspect wanted by police

Police say the suspect pointed a gun at a man and demanded he hand over anything of value.

RICHMOND, Calif. - Police are searching for a suspect accused of robbing a man at gunpoint on a Richmond street, authorities said.

The victim was walking in the 12500 block of San Pablo and Clinton avenues around 5 p.m. on Monday.

Police said as the man was walking, the suspect walked toward him, exchanged pleasantries, then turned around to follow the victim for a short distance.

The suspect then approached the victim, pulled out a gun and pointed it at the man, officers said.

The suspect demanded the victim hand over his property and any cash, to which the man obliged.

The suspect fled northbound on San Pablo Avenue.

The victim was not injured in the incident.

The suspect is described as black man, possibly of mixed race, 6’02” tall, 160 pounds, unshaven, with long dreads, wearing a red “Adidas” style sweatshirt with a zipper, white T-shirt, red sweatpants, black shoes with red stripes.

suspect.jpg

Police searching for the suspect (pictured above) involved in armed robbery in Richmond on Monday, Feb. 10. (Richmond PD)

Richmond police believe the man is connected to another incident inOakland's Dimond district that occurred nearly five hours before on Monday. In that case, authorities said around 1:30 p.m. two suspects walked up to a man on Damuth Street as he was washing his car, and put a gun to his head.

The robbery was caught on surveillance video and shows the pair taking the man's phone, a gold necklace and a bracelet. There was a bit of a struggle, but in the end, the suspects walked off and the man was not physically hurt.

:francis:

Idk if thats the same dude .. but if it is .. he's definitely on one

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My head is always on swivel..and I stay aware of my surroundings at all times.. Guess its where and when I was raised . :manny:

That being said ..I still dont see what he could have done in this situation.. The jackers seem to have nothing to lose and any other reaction might have ended

up in dude getting shot or someone killed .

Yo head stay on a swivel? Even when washing your car?:patrice::patrice: Damn:wow: I need to get used to doing that at all times

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They had the drop, but that seemed like a random lick. A crime of opportunity. Never do random licks. They so high risk and low reward. They wasn’t even able to be calm enough to make him open the trunk. Moving too fast. shyt is stupid as fukk. Now they on the news. Probably barely got anything.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
They had the drop, but that seemed like a random lick. A crime of opportunity. Never do random licks. They so high risk and low reward. They wasn’t even able to be calm enough to make him open the trunk. Moving too fast. shyt is stupid as fukk. Now they on the news. Probably barely got anything.

Nikkas caught multiple felonies for gold chain and a smart phone.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yo head stay on a swivel? Even when washing your car?:patrice::patrice: Damn:wow: I need to get used to doing that at all times

Yes .. anytime im in public lol .

Especially if I'm in Oakland where if I live there .. I'm knowing random fukk shyt goes down daily . :yeshrug:

200102-starbucks-theft-california-cs-931a_128da3bf560b4026926798b3162ae55d.jpg

5843294_011220-kgo-laptop-shot-scene-img_Image_00-00-15,18.jpg

Victim, 2 suspects identified in deadly Oakland Starbucks laptop theft
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The man who was killed on his birthday while trying to retrieve a laptop after it was stolen from an Oakland Starbucks has been identified as 34-year-old Shuo Zeng, according to charging documents.

5812155_oaktheft.jpg

RELATED: Candlelight memorial held for man killed in Oakland Starbucks laptop theft

Two suspects arrested in the case have been identified as 22-year-old Byron Reed and 21-year-old Javon Eugene Lee.

Reed faces multiple charges including murder. He has a previous conviction on robbery in San Francisco.

Lee is facing a charge of involuntary manslaughter.

Prosecutors say Reed was the driver of the getaway vehicle and as Zeng tried chase after the suspects, there was struggle.

Zeng was hit by the vehicle as the suspects escaped from the scene at the Starbucks in Oakland's Montclair neighborhood.

RELATED: Tips to prevent your laptop from being stolen, what you should do now if it is

The Oakland Police Department says thanks in part to Montclair Village Association surveillance video that captured the getaway vehicle's license plate.

"Without the cameras that the Montclair Village Association installed we may not have captured these criminals," said Toni Mikulka, assistant director of the Montclair Village Association.

RELATED: 2 arrested after man killed trying to stop laptop theft in Oakland

The community is mourning Zeng's death and post-it notes filled with condolences are stuck to the Montclair Starbucks on the 2000 Block of Mountain Boulevard.

Starbucks customer Sue Taylor was sitting next to the victim before he ran out. She later handed his cell phone to first responders.

"It was still warm from his hand. I mean, it was just seconds. He was there one second and the next... he was really gone," said Taylor.