What wrestling fans look like...

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Wasn’t dead bro. In fact at one point, peep this...he rode a motorcycle to the ring with limp bizkit playing in the background. I shyt u not.

im aware... but in order for people to think wrestling is real, they would have to really think he was dead... he really killed his parents in a fire and his brother survived to get revenge... in a wrestling match.

Do people think, that us wrestling fans believe his brother really came back from the dead... to wrestle his brother for killing his parents?:dwillhuh:

do people think wrestling fans think that, Stone Cold was really beating his boss up and not going to jail???

Did people really think The Ultimate Warrior was from Outer Space?!?!?

Y do people think, that wrestling fans think its real...:dwillhuh:

Thats like saying you think Iron Man really exists.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

wat6rr.jpg

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
same people laughing at Wrestling gone be up in the theater watching a bunch of comic book characters fight this weekend.

what kills me is how arrogant and smart they think they are...

like...

"I bet you didnt know it isnt real. I have a cousin who knows Rikishi" :mjgrin:

i'm convinced that these people actually thought it was real at one point and spend there lives bitter about it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
When will nikkas learn wrestling is a TV show.

We watch wrestling just like we watch Westworld. Nobody thinks the Cyborgs in Westworld are real. Nobody thinks the Whitewalkers are real in Game of Thrones.

Its a TV show... what dont people understand about that.

Folks just want to hate because stuff. Every wrestling fan knows the shyt is a male soap opera (I pray to God they do because if not:dwillhuh:) and that the wins are pre determined. Yet, we back on this wrestling is fake narrative that's been played out since Vince told the marks "breh this shyt is fake". Then there's folks that assumed that wrestling revolves around WWE, when in reality there's a shyt load of promotions out there, along with streaming services to give folks a alternative from the WWE. Yet, here we are again with the shyts:martin:.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
It’s a show

It’s a childishly predictable show that refuses to put blacks anywhere near the forefront

But still a show

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
When will nikkas learn wrestling is a TV show.

We watch wrestling just like we watch Westworld. Nobody thinks the Cyborgs in Westworld are real. Nobody thinks the Whitewalkers are real in Game of Thrones.

Its a TV show... what dont people understand about that.

To me, it's not the fact that some may think it's real, it's the fact that the quality of the product has been trash since the end of the Attitude era. Not to the mention the fact that they almost never put the world title on capable black wrestlers. :camby:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Folks just want to hate because stuff. Every wrestling fan knows the shyt is a male soap opera (I pray to God they do because if not:dwillhuh:) and that the wins are pre determined. Yet, we back on this wrestling is fake narrative that's been played out since Vince told the marks "breh this shyt is fake". Then there's folks that assumed that wrestling revolves around WWE, when in reality there's a shyt load of promotions out there, along with streaming services to give folks a alternative from the WWE. Yet, here we are again with the shyts:martin:.

for people to think we believe....
yeti.jpg
this was really a mummy.

THEY HAVE TO BE RETARDED.

DO THEY THINK WE THINK THIS IS REALLY A BULL? HALF BULL HALF MAN?!?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

:lolbron:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
It’s a show

It’s a childishly predictable show that refuses to put blacks anywhere near the forefront

But still a show

HOW DID U TURN THIS INTO A RACE THING? Who cares about that. You could say that about any form of entertainment. Why would they go out of their way to put blacks art the forefront of their show. What the hell

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
i check on for the nostalgia

i grew up tryna suicide dive down stairwells

it's a miracle i never snapped nobody neck with that stone.cold.stunner

It's a miracle you didn't snap your neck doing a suicide dive down a stairwell:picard:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
HOW DID U TURN THIS INTO A RACE THING? Who cares about that. You could say that about any form of entertainment. Why would they go out of their way to put blacks art the forefront of their show. What the hell
No you can’t. Blacks run shyt in all forms of entertainment, except wresting. Cuz it’s cac shyt.