• Wack

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Don't know don't care, but smack is a legend

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I know there's a pretty big community of battle rap( it even got a section here on the coli) but even tho is entertaining isn't not as big as wrestling or basketball of course.

We in the community love the battles and the behind the scenes fukkery but I always wonder for you outsiders or casuals what tall think about the battle rap community?

What battlers do you know and why?

Do you know who smack is? Do you consider him an hip hop legend?(if not you should)

You think washed up rappers should go the battle rap route like Cassidy and Jae mills did?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I've been getting more into it since last December. There are a few things I think should be changed for rap battleling.

1. There should be a league where the winner wins a cash prize and title. The tournament should be every month and should be double elimination. 3 Judges should choose the winner.
  2. Battlers should get paid more.
  3. Events should be easier to watch. I know Smack is working on an app but idl if I'm going to pay for another streaming service. If they add that tournament think then maybe.
  4. The YouTube vods should get released sooner.
The battlers that I like watching right now are Rum Nitty, Brizz Rawsteen, and Tay Rock.

The one thing I hate about battle rapping right now is that people do too many name flips. They're even name flipping people they aren't battling:stopitslime:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I feel the current MC battle culture is hip hop in its purest form.:ohlawd:
No artificial flavors, or added preservatives.

9Igf0Mn.jpg