What y'all think of Okafor this season and going forward?

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What y'all think of Okafor this season and going forward?
17.5 pts
7.0 rebs
1.2 ast
1.2 blk

He aint better than KAT, but his post moves are so advance
probably 1a/1b(really #2) on a contender one day....

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I think he'll continue being one of the worst defensive bigs in the league while putting up points on the offensive end which causes people to say he's better than he is. :ehh:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he'll continue being one of the worst defensive bigs in the league while putting up points on the offensive end which causes people to say he's better than he is. :ehh:

Pretty much. I don't think he's a player you can build a team around like KAT. But you're kind of forced to if he's on your team since the vast majority of his usefulness is at the C.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I noticed Towns struggles against stronger players when he played Dwight Howard.

Because he's still really young and has to put on weight. Once he does put on a bit more weight and gets stronger down low he'll be completely unstoppable. The fact he was able to stay on Curry when switched is incredibly telling, KAT has the same potential as Davis does without the injury concerns. And, unlike Davis, he already has a deep range shot.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I think he'll end up like a Brook Lopez, they're already pretty similar

Brook is a better defender of course, but I think Jahlil will be an even better post player

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Excellent hands on this kid. He shall average an easy 20/10 on a high percentage. But as my fellow brethren hath mention before me, much work is needed on the defensive end. Needs to add weight as well.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
At first I didn't think he would be Al Jefferson bad on D because of how he played in the tournament at Duke. But dude is a net negative on the floor as a result of his D, even with Nerlens who was thought to be able to help cover up his defensive flaws

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He'll average 25 and 11 one day with a couple of blocks. And I believe his defense will improve eventually to the point where he wont be a liability on the floor. He's just got to work on it for it not to be an issue for him. Okafor was the most celebrated and heralded big man in a long while when he was in high school and college. So I will the fact that he played for an awful Sixers team give me some comfort in his defense being so bad. But the fact that he basically averaged 18 and 8 in that situation says a lot about his potential.