What y’all workout and diet been looking like since we quarantined?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I been incorporating burpups into my workout.

Band work 3 days a week(Shoulders,Biceps,Legs)

Calisthenics work(300 pull-ups,500 push-ups,250 dips) 3 days

Now at the end of each workout I’ve been doing burpups 4-5 sets til failure

burpups are burpees and pull-ups mixed together and yes it’s tough as hell.

Also been running doing cardio 5 days out the week 2 miles 3 days out the week been getting about 17:20 for 2 miles and 1000 jumpropes and 5 all out sprints after that on the other days

Eggs,oatmeal orange juice in the for breakfast

Smoothie snack

grilled chicken salad lunch

grapes banana snack

grilled chicken mixed veggies and rice dinner

oranges and pineapple snack

Been getting good results!

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
whoa that's a lot of stuff, could have done with a pic no homo.

me im doing 100 knuckle push ups a day, everyday and when i go out i walk extra fast everywhere even miles. haven't used transport since the break out.

nowhere to do pull ups at home, but i might just start doing dips to the daily 100.

+

as for food its been harsh, but im ordering takeout today and will store the meats for use during the next few days. food has been more expensive but i always eat well and don't watch my intake just eat good and healthy food (aside from fries).

:salute:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

me im doing 100 knuckle push ups a day, everyday and when i go out i walk extra fast everywhere even miles. haven't used transport since the break out.

nowhere to do pull ups at home, but i might just start doing dips to the daily 100.

+

as for food its been harsh, but im ordering takeout today and will store the meats for use during the next few days. food has been more expensive but i always eat well and don't watch my intake just eat good and healthy food (aside from fries).

Fam you gotta think with us being off work and being in the house all day this is the perfect time to really get your body where you want it to,got nothing but time on our hands. I know it seems like a lot of work and some won’t believe it but I’m definitely working fam. You keep up the work and yes I’m doing an before and after pics real soon.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

+

Fam you gotta think with us being off work and being in the house all day this is the perfect time to really get your body where you want it to,got nothing but time on our hands. I know it seems like a lot of work and some won’t believe it but I’m definitely working fam. You keep up the work and yes I’m doing an before and after pics real soon.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

for sure, that's why i don't skip days and i have an easy target of a 100 which gives me a boost each day. you're right with this extra time indoors i should take some time out get a youtube at home-workout tutorial and see if i can accommodate more moves to my daily routine. nothing like taking care of your body and mind.

props on the dedication, you are doing a lot of routines.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
for sure, that's why i don't skip days and i have an easy target of a 100 which gives me a boost each day. you're right with this extra time indoors i should take some time out get a youtube at home-workout tutorial and see if i can accommodate more moves to my daily routine. nothing like taking care of your body and mind.

props on the dedication, you are doing a lot of routines.

Yessir my guy I’ll take you once I do my before and after update as well. At least you working out! Lots of people still using excuses keep it going!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1hr of skipping rope, push ups, jumping jacks and body squats.

Diet wise, very clean with no sugar.

Still missing weights tho :mjcry:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1hr of skipping rope, push ups, jumping jacks and body squats.

Diet wise, very clean with no sugar.

Still missing weights tho :mjcry:

How your body holding up with no weights? Only thing really I noticed is I’m definitely leaning out with no weights,still 205 tho

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I jump rope for 25 mins a day everyday
then do the ab work out below in the am, then do the same ab workout around 6 pm

I also do 75-100 push-ups a day

Lunges and Goblet Squats 3x a week

That’s smooth fam.

How ya body holding up with no weights and are you dieting?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That’s solid tho. Is that 500-1000 reps each day or all combined?
About each day depending on how i feel.

I also don’t feel the need to overtrain. I do bench, shoulders, back, and deadlifts and other days I work smaller groups (biceps, triceps, calves, deltoids, etc.) for high reps.

That’s about it