What you know about Camoflauge (RIP)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
51jVY4-m3dL.jpg

MI0001940791.jpg

I've never seen bruh mentioned on here outside of that slain rappers thread. IMO he had next out of the South before he died, he had some of the best southern production from the early 2000s and all three of his albums hold up to this day. He had a great ear for musicality and he could really spit, he was very gifted for being 19/20 when he made this music. RIP

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
he died in front of his son:wow::whew::mjcry:

I dont why or what happened, but damn

Yup happened right in front of Pure Pain studios. .the label he was signed to at the time:mjcry:

I know because my barber was located right across the street at Oliver's Barbershop in the middle of West Savannah

Yeah I had went to SSU at the time when that murder occured. ....

C port was like a mini new Orleans at the time......

Nothing but Death..D Boys and Depression. ......

Them savannah boys ran the prison system and they controlled their streets with all that weight coming from the port...

The Miami Boyz...the Jamaicans and numerous ATL cats got ran out or left in them shallow graves in the CPORT

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Camo would be TIP status by now. A legend in the south. Why was he murdered?

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Yup happened right in front of Pure Pain studios. .the label he was signed to at the time:mjcry:

I know because my barber was located right across the street at Oliver's Barbershop in the middle of West Savannah

Them savannah boys ran the prison system and they controlled their streets with all that weight coming from the port...

The Miami Boyz...the Jamaicans and numerous ATL cats got ran out or left in them shallow graves in the CPORT
What city is cport bro never heard of it?

RegularGuy

Banned
Daps

I'm starting to think I know you, does your first name start with an O? I know a cat that ran around Savannah, he messed with the music a little and he has a story about everything just like you.