What you think about a "roulette" random opponent battle rap event?

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
If it were all Freestylers sure, it'd be a nice change of pace. But are there enough dope freestylers to do a whole event with

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knaw I don't mean mixtape random bars.. I mean actually freestyling, Hollow could get personal within the freestyle.. I don't take it away from modern battle rappers that can't freestyle, but the ability to well is a great plus
Eh, maybe. He'd certainly be better equipped to do (seemingly) than the others but it's not like Hollow is going to be out here spitting full freestyle rounds. He's good with the quick rebutalls and all, but are you trying to see that for three full rounds? :usure:

The first guy to come to my mind who I'd actually accept doing that shyt is probably Dizaster.

I think this idea would be cool for lower level battlers or mid-tiers, but I wouldn't want to see a card of the top tiers not knowing who they could battle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
KOTD already does this at Blackout events but the mc's do know beforehand who they're battling. A totally random one would be better for freestyle battles.